Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) will hold the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2018 for screening candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the services/posts as per the actual number of vacancies as shown below, in accordance with the Assam Public Services Combined Competitive Examination Rules, 1989.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released notification for filling up 92 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer & Enforcement Inspector.
APSC Vacancy Details : –
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 87 Posts
- Enforcement Inspector – 05 Posts
APSC Selection Process will be based on Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Assam
Job Title : – Junior Engineer & Enforcement Inspector Posts.
No. of Post : – 92 Posts.
Salary : –
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Pay scale Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-
- Enforcement Inspector – Pay scale Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – A candidate must have passed 3(three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Govt.
- Enforcement Inspector – A Degree in Arts/Science or Commerce of a University recognized by the Govt. of Assam or H.S.S.L.C with 3(three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute of Govt. of Assam/ Govt. of India and also duly recognised by AICTE. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 38 years As on 01/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN/EWS Candidates – Rs. 285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates – Rs. 185.40/-
- BPL/PWBD Candidates – Rs. 35.40/-
- Pay Examination Fee through Online. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://apscrecruitment.in/#/auth/home to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 17/12/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 12/2020
Last Date : – 18th January, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
नौकरी चाहिए तो देखें कौन से विभाग/कंपनी में पद खाली है :-
@ Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Constable Radio and Constable General Duty (GD) Posts, Last Date – 07th January, 2021
@ All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Professor Post, Last Date – 31st December, 2020
@ National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Agent Post, Last Date – 31st December, 2020
@ National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Assistant Engineer Post, Last Date – 31st December, 2020
@ Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Forester & Forest Guard Posts, Last Date – 07th January, 2021
@ National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Scientist & Coordinator Post, Last Date – 04th January, 2021
@ Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Senior Resident Post, Last Date – 31st December, 2020
@ National Board of Examinations (NBE) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Deputy Director Post, Last Date – 04th January, 2020
@ Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Junior Executive and Manager Post, Last Date – 14th January, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –