Assam Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Assam in India. A regular police force was initiated in Assam by the British after the Treaty of Yandaboo to maintain the law and order. It functions under the Department of Home Affairs, Assam. The Headquarters of Assam police is situated in state capital Dispur.
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Police has released notification for filling up 133 vacancies for the post of Field Assistant, Junior Assistant, Sub-Inspector of Statistics, Primary Investigator & Junior Artist.
Assam Police Vacancy Details : –
- Sub-Inspector of Statistics – 35 Posts
- Junior Assistant (HQ) – 12 Posts
- Junior Artist- cum Draftsman – 01 Post
- Primary Investigator/ Computor – 30 Posts
- Field Assistant – 55 Posts
Assam Police Selection Process will be based on Written Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Defence/Security Sector.
Job Location : – Assam
Job Title : – Field Assistant, Junior Assistant, Sub-Inspector of Statistics, Primary Investigator & Junior Artist Posts.
No. of Post : – 133 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Sub-Inspector of Statistics – Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent with Mathematics / Statistics/ Economics as one of the subjects.
- Junior Assistant – Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce and Diploma in Computer.
- Junior Artist- cum Draftsman – Higher Secondary (10+2)or equivalent and diploma/certificate in fine Arts from recognized Art Institution.
- Primary Investigator/ Computor – Higher Secondary (10+2) examination passed in any stream with Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subject.
- Field Assistant – H.S.L.C or equivalent examination passed from recognized Board with Mathematics as one of the subject. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years As on 01/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is No Application fee. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://www.slprbassam.in/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 25/09/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 15th October, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Junior Engineer (Civil) Post, Last Date – 15th October, 2020
@ Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Account Clerk Post Recruitment 2020, Last Date – 27th October, 2020
@ Kerala High Court Office Attendant Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online, Last Date – 14th October, 2020
@ Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Police Constable Post Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online, Last Date – 26th October, 2020
@ Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Personal Assistant Post, Last Date – 10th October, 2020
@ State Bank of India (SBI) Specialist Cadre Officers Post Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online, Last Date – 08th October, 2020
@ UP Vidhan Parishad Review Officer, Peon, APS & Various Post Recruitment 2020, Last Date – 12th October, 2020
@ National Health Mission (NHM) Madhya Pradesh Community Health Officers Post Recruitment 2020, Last Date – 08th October, 2020
@ Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC Limited) ITI Trade Apprentice Post Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online, Last Date – 20th October, 2020
@ Assam Police Junior Assistant, Grade-IV, Junior Instructor & Various Posts Recruitment 2020, Last Date – 10th October, 2020