The Assam Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Assam in India. A regular police force was initiated in Assam by the British after the Treaty of Yandaboo to maintain the law and order. It functions under the Department of Home Affairs, Assam. The Headquarters of Assam police is situated in state capital Dispur.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020; Assam Police has released notification for filling up 1283 vacancies for the post of Constable & Firemen.
Assam Police Vacancy Details : –
- Assam Police Radio Organisation –
- Constable of Police (Communication) – 802 Posts
- Constable of Police (UB) – 03 Posts
- Constable of Police (Messenger) – 07 Posts
- Constable of Police (Carpenter) – 01 Post
- Fire & Emergency Service –
- Sub Officer – 03 Posts
- Firemen – 410 Posts
- Emergency Rescuer – 57 Posts
Assam Police Selection Process will be based on Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) and Written Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Defence/Security Sector.
Job Location : – Assam
Job Title : – Constable & Firemen Posts.
No. of Post : – 1283 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Constable (Communication) – 10+2 (Science) passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized Board or Council.
- Constable (UB) – HS or Class- XII Passed from a recognized Board or Council.
- Constable (Messenger) – HSLC Passed or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council and having Driving License in LMV & MMV.
- Constable (Carpenter) – HSLC Passed or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council and passed prescribed ITI course in trade
- Sub Officer – Class-XII Passed or equivalent (Science) having Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized Board or Council.
- Firemen & Emergency Rescuer – Class-XII passed (Science). For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years As on 01/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is No Application fee. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://police.assam.gov.in/portlets/career-and-recruitment to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 27/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 15th March, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
@ Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 89 State Engineering Service Prelim Exam Notification, Last Date – 10th March, 2020
@ Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 500 Junior Assistant Posts, Last Date – 09th March, 2020