The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the national Standards Body of India working under the aegis of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. It is established by the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986 which came into effect on 23 December 1986.
BIS Recruitment 2020; Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released notification for filling up 150 vacancies for the post of Scientist-B.
BIS Vacancy Details : –
- Mechanical Engineering – 48 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering – 25 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 07 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 19 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – 05 Posts
- Computer Engineering – 11 Posts
- Food Technology – 14 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 16 Posts
- Bio-Technology – 01 Post
- Petro-Chemical Engineering – 01 Post
- Bio-medical Engineering – 03 Posts
BIS Selection Process will be based on Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – New Delhi
Job Title : – Scientist-B Posts.
No. of Post : – 150 Posts.
Salary : – Rs. 87,000/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate and Having valid GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) score of 2018/2019/2020. The GATE score must be valid as on 31.03.2020 For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 30 years As on 31/03/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female/Ex-S – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://bis.gov.in/index.php/recruitment-to-the-post-of-scientist-b/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 03/03/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 31st March, 2020
Organization Website : – https://bis.gov.in/