The state of Chhattisgarh was created from the state of Madhya Pradesh in the year 2001. After the formation of the new state, Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) was established as per the Article 3315 of Indian Constitution. The main functions of CGPSC include the matters related with the state civil service and matters related with eligibility, transfer and promotion of the civil servants and matters of monetary benefits and compensation to the civil servants by the state government.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released notification for filling up 157 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor & Superintendent of police (Radio).
CGPSC Vacancy Details : –
- Asst. Professor – 156 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Radio) – DSP – 01 Post
CGPSC Selection Process will be based on Educational Qualification/Written Exam & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Chhattisgarh
Job Title : – Assistant Professor & Superintendent of police (Radio) Post.
No. of Post : – 157 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Asst. Professor – A Post Graduate qualification MD/MS/DNB in the concerned subject and as per regulations,03 years of experience & They must also be registered in a state medical register or Indian medical register. Not compulsory for non medical qualification.
- Superintendent of Police (Radio) – Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication or Technology of electronics or its equivalent from any recognized University. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 35 years As on 01/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh – Rs. 300/-
- All Other Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- Pay Examination fee through Credit/Debit card/Internet Banking/Cash Deposit, etc. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 24/02/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 08/2022 & 10/2022
Last Date : – 25th March, 2022
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 249 Head Constable (GD) Post, Last Date – 31st March, 2022
@ GAIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Chairman & Managing Director Post, Last Date – 31st March, 2022
@ Chennai Port Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 06 Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer Post, Last Date – 21st March, 2022
@ Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for Hindi Officer Post, Last Date – 30th March, 2022
@ Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 72 Teaching Position Post, Last Date – 21st March, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –