Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd (ECGC Limited) is a company wholly owned by the Government of India based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It provides export credit insurance support to Indian exporters and is controlled by the Ministry of Commerce. Government of India had initially set up Export Risks Insurance Corporation (ERIC) in July 1957.
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) has released notification for filling up 17 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer (PO).
ECGC Category wise Vacancy Details : –
- UR (General) – 06 Posts
- EWS – 02 Post
- OBC – 05 Posts
- SC – 02 Post
- ST – 02 Post
ECGC Selection Process will be based on Objective type Online Examination, Descriptive Test and Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Probationary Officer (PO) Post.
No. of Post : – 17 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 53,600/- to 90,630/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Accounts (CA) – Chartered Accountants CA Degree.
- Legal – Bachelor Degree in Law LLB in Any Recognized University in India.
- Company Secretary – CS with ACS Degree.
- Actuary – Cleared at Least 3 Papers, Student Member of the Actuaries Institute.
- IT/CISO – BE / B.Tech Degree in CS / IT / CE / Electronics & Instrumentation & ME /M.Tech in CS / IT / Information Security / Cyber Security.
- Country Underwriting/research – Master Degree in Economics or Statistics in Any Recognized University in India.
- Rajbhasha / Hindi – Master Degree in Hindi with English as Subject in Degree Level OR Master Degree in English with Hindi as Subject in Degree Level OR Master Degree in Any Discipline with English and Hindi as Subject in Degree Level.
- Data Science – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- IT – BE / B.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology OR MCA with 6 Month certificate course on Cyber Security. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years As on 01/04/2023. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General / OBC/ EWS – Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/ecgcpoapr23/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 02/05/2023. (Read Official Notification)
Date of Examination : – 15/07/2023
Last Date : – 31st May, 2023
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –