Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released notification for filling up 157 vacancies for the post of Specialist Grade-II.
ESIC Vacancy Details : –
- Specialist Grade-II (Senior Scale) – 33 Posts
- Specialist Grade-II (Junior Scale) – 124 Posts
ESIC Selection Process will be based on interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply OFF-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Specialist Grade-II Post.
No. of Post : – 157 Posts.
Salary : – Level – 11/12 (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Specialist Grade-II (Senior Scale) – A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule of Part-II of third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Post Graduate Degree in the concerned Specialty and 05 years experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate Degree.
- Specialist Grade-II (Junior Scale) – A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule of Part-II of third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Post Graduate Qualification in the requisite Specialty and Work experience in a responsible position connected with the Specialty for a period of : 3 years in case of Post Graduate Degree Holder and 5 years in case of Post Graduate Diploma Holder. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 45 years As on 07/02/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), Women Candidates & Ex Servicemen – No Fee
- All Other Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Pay application fee using through A Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 500/- (as applicable) in favour of ESI Fund Account No. II (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Interested Candidates may apply Job naukri in prescribed Application form along with self attested all relevant documents send by speed post/courier To The ESIC (Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt of India) Panchdeep Bhawan, CIG Marg, New Delhi-02. Read Official Notification.
Last Date : – 07th February, 2022
Download Application form : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021, Last Date – 23rd January, 2022
@ Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 36 Supervisor Post, Last Date – 20th January, 2022
@ Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 02 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post, Last Date – 15th January, 2022
@ Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 118 Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations, Junior Engineer & Maintainer Posts, Last Date – 21st January, 2022
@ Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 18 Assistant Professor Post, Last Date – 21st January, 2022
@ Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for JGGLCCE 2021, Last Date – 14th February, 2022
@ District & Sessions Judge Surajpur Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 43 Stenographer, Peon & Assistant Post, Last Date – 22nd January, 2022
@ Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFPI) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 29 Lead Project Manager, Food Technologist & Various Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2022
@ Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 232 Graduate & Diploma (Technician) Engineering Apprentice Post, Last Date – 25th January, 2022
@ Sainik School Ambikapur Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 24 Counsellor, Riding Instructor, MTS & Various Post, Last Date – 14th January, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –