Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous body established under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The FSSAI has been established under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which is a consolidating statute related to food safety and regulation in India. FSSAI is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the regulation and supervision of food safety.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has released notification for filling up 233 vacancies for the post of Assistant, Food Analyst, CFCO & Various Posts.
FSSAI Vacancy Details : –
- Food Analyst – 04 Posts
- Technical Officer – 125 Posts
- Central Food Safety Officer (CFSO) – 37 Posts
- Assistant Manager (IT) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Manager – 04 Posts
- Assistant – 33 Posts
- Hindi Translator – 01 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 19 Posts
- IT Assistant – 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant Grade- 1 – 03 Posts
FSSAI Selection Process will be based on Computer Based Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Assistant, Food Analyst, CFCO & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 233 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Food Analyst – Master’s degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or Bachelor of Technology in Dairy or Oil or degree in Veterinary Sciences with 3 Years Experience.
- Technical Officer – Master Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance OR BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Bachelor’s degree in Medicine or Veterinary sciences or Fisheries or Animal Sciences.
- Central Food Safety Officer (CFSO) – Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine.
- Assistant Manager (IT) – B. Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or any other relevant Engineering Discipline or MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant field With 5 Years of Experience.
- Assistant Manager – Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in journalism or Mass communication or Public Relation OR Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Work or psychology or Labour and Social Welfare OR Bachelor’s degree in Library Sciences or Library and Information Science and Two years professional experience.
- Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Hindi Translator – Masters degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
- Personal Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution with proficiency in shorthand (80 WPM) and typing (40 WPM – English) and/ or (35 WPM Hindi).
- IT Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree with one year PG Diploma/Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application or equivalent degree in relevant field.
- Junior Assistant – 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 25 to 35 years As on 07/11/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General/OBC/EWS Category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/EWS/Women/Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through online. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 13/10/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – DR-04/2021
Last Date : – 12th November, 2021
Download Corigendum Notice : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1334 Constables Post, Last Date – 31st October, 2021
@ Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 129 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post, Last Date – 04th November, 2021
@ Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 237 LDA and Copyist Posts, Last Date – 31st October, 2021
@ Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 462 Junior Engineer, Horticulture Technician, Junior Assistant & Various Posts, Last Date – 09th November, 2021
@ SVNIRTAR Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 05 Cashier, Junior Engineer & Various Posts, Last Date – 05th November, 2021
@ BPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021, Last Date – 05th November, 2021
@ UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 46 Postal Assistant / Shorting Assistant, MTS & Postman Posts, Last Date – 05th November, 2021
@ Indian Army Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for TES 46 Notification, Last Date – 08th November, 2021
@ Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 45 Research Assistant Post, Last Date – 03rd November, 2021
@ Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 423 Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO), Supervisor & Various Posts, Last Date – 18th November, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –