Gauhati High Court was established on 1 March 1948 after the Government of India Act 1935 was passed. It was originally known as the High Court of Assam and Nagaland, but renamed as Gauhati High Court in 1971 by the North East Areas (Reorganisation) Act, 1971. It has largest jurisdiction in terms of states, with its area covering the states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, and Mizoram.
Gauhati High Court (GHC) has released notification for filling up 15 vacancies for the post of LDC, Office Peon, Stenographer Grade-II & Various Posts.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details : –
- Stenographer Grade-II – 02 Post
- UDC – 01 Post
- LDC-Cum-Computer Operator – 02 Post
- Driver – 02 Post
- Process Server – 02 Post
- Office Peon-I – 02 Post
- Office Peon-II – 02 Post
- Chowkidar – 02 Post
Gauhati High Court (GHC) Selection Process will be based on Written Exam.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply OFF-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – Arunachal Pradesh
Job Title : – LDC, Office Peon, Stenographer Grade-II & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 15 Posts
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Stenographer Grade-II – Bachelor’s Degree from the college/university recognized by UGC and must have passed typing / shorthand examination typing/shorthand speed with 80 words per minute .
- UDC – Bachelor’s Degree from the college/university recognized by UGC.
- LDC-Cum-Computer Operator – 12th from a recognized Board and Must have such knowledge or qualification in computer operation.
- Driver – Passed 8th class with valid Driving license or Equivalent.
- Process Server, Office Peon & Chowkidar – 8th from recognized Board/Council. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 32 years. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- APST Candidate – Rs. 200/-
- Pay Examination Fee through SBI Demand Draft or IPO in favour of District and Session Judge, Tezu. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Interested candidates may apply this Job in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all Relevant document send by Registered/ Speed/Ordinary Post to The District & Sessions Court,Tezu. Read Official Notification.
Advt. No. : – D&SI/TEZU-ESTT/R.Cell/01-2020
Last Date : – 15th November, 2021
Download Application form : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Indian Institute of Technology, Indore (IIT Indore) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 24 Junior Assistant, Junior Lab Assistant & Various Post, Last Date – 08th November, 2021
@ South Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 4103 Apprentice Post, Last Date – 03rd November, 2021
@ South Western Railway (SWR) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 904 Act Apprentice Post, Last Date – 03rd November, 2021
@ East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 2206 Apprentice Post, Last Date – 05th November, 2021
@ CDAC Noida Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 09 Technical Assistant Post, Last Date – 01st November, 2021
@ Indian Army Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 55 NCC Special Entry Scheme Notification, Last Date – 03rd November, 2021
@ Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 190 Assistant Engineers Post, Last Date – 11th November, 2021
@ Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 21 Tax Assistants, Stenographer Grade II & Multi Tasking Staff Posts, Last Date – 15th November, 2021
@ Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 46 Senior Civil Police Officer Post, Last Date – 03rd November, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –