Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal was inaugurated on 13 August 1955 by Pt. Lal Bahadur Shastri. The college started its functioning in the building of the Polytechnic College with its first batch of 50 students and two departments: Anatomy and Physiology. The first Principal in 1955 was Dr. S.C. Sinha. The boys hostel was in the present Jehanuma Palace Hotel and the girls hostel was bracketed with the MLB college girls hostel at Banganga.
Gandhi Medical College Bhopal (GMC Bhopal) has released notification for filling up 72 vacancies for the post of Clerk, Peon, Steno Typist & Various Posts.
GMC Bhopal Vacancy Details : –
- Stenographer – 01 Post
- Steno Typist – 11 Posts
- Coding Clerk – 04 Posts
- Record Clerk – 22 Posts
- Document List – 02 Post
- Medical Social Worker – 01 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 02 Post
- Assistant Librarian – 03 Posts
- Cataloger – 01 Post
- Steward – 04 Posts
- Peon – 21 Posts
GMC Bhopal Selection Process will be based on Written Exam/Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Job Title : – Clerk, Peon, Steno Typist & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 72 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Stenographer – 12th Exam Passed and Diploma in Computer Application and steno speed 100 wpm in Hindi OR English and CPCT Passed.
- Steno Typist – 12th Exam Passed and Diploma in Computer Application and steno speed 80 wpm in Hindi OR English and CPCT Exam Passed.
- Coding Clerk – 12th Exam Passed and Diploma in Computer Application and CPCT Passed.
- Record Clerk – 12th Exam Passed and Diploma in Computer Application and CPCT Exam with Hindi Typing Passed.
- Document List – 12th Exam Passed and Diploma in Computer Application and CPCT Exam with Hindi Typing Passed.
- Medical Social Worker – Post Graduate in Sociology/Medical Social Work OR MSW.
- Psychiatric Social Worker – Post Graduate in Psychology.
- Assistant Librarian & Cataloger – Graduate in Library Science.
- Steward – B.Sc. in Home Science.
- Peon – 8th Class Passed. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years As on 01/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General Candidates – Rs. 1200/-
- EWS/OBC (NCL)/PWD Candidates – Rs. 1100/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit http://mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/Recruit_GMC/frmHome.aspx to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 15/06/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 14th July, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for AFCAT Entry 02/2021, Last Date – 30th June, 2021
@ Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 5807 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Post, Last Date – 03rd July, 2021
@ Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for ITI Apprentice Post, Last Date – 30th June, 2021
@ Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 21 Electrician Post, Last Date – 15th July, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –