Gujarat High Court was established on 1 May 1960 as a result of bifurcation of the former State of Bombay into two States of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. The High Court has later shifted to the new building at Sola, Ahmedabad, from 16 January 1999.
Gujarat High Court has released notification for filling up 10 vacancies for the post of Stenographer (English & Gujarati).
Gujarat High Court Vacancy Details : –
- Stenographer (English) – Grade -II – 09 Posts
- Stenographer (Gujarati) – Grade -I – 01 Post
Gujarat High Court Selection Process will be based on Written Test & Skill Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – Gujarat
Job Title : – Stenographer (English & Gujarati) Post.
No. of Post : – 10 Posts.
Salary : –
- Stenographer (English) – Grade -II – Pay scale Rs. 39,900/- to 1,26,600/-
- Stenographer (Gujarati) – Grade -I – Pay scale Rs. 44,900/- to 1,42,400/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Steno (English) – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university and Speed in English Short Hand 100 w.p.m. and Basic knowledge of Computer.
- Steno (Gujarati) – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university and Speed in Gujarati Short Hand 90 w.p.m. and Basic knowledge of Computer. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 35 years As on 04/05/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- All Other Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- Pay Examination fee through online. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/Home.aspx to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 20/04/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – RC/B/1304/2020 (EST-II) & RC/B/1304/2020 (GSTI)
Stenography Test / Skill Test (English) : – 27th June, 2021 (Ist Session)
Date of Examination : – 27th June, 2021 (IInd Session)
Last Date : – 04th May, 2021
Stenography/Skill Test (Gujarati) : – 11th July, 2021
Organization Website : – Click Here
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –