IIT Kanpur was established by an Act of Parliament in 1959. The institute was started in December 1959 in a room in the canteen building of the Harcourt Butler Technological Institute at Agricultural Gardens in Kanpur. In 1963, the institute moved to its present location, on the Grand Trunk Road near the locality of Kalyanpur in Kanpur district.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020; Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has released notification for filling up 08 vacancies for the post of Research Establishment Officer (REO).
IIT Kanpur Vacancy Details : –
- REO (Grade II) – 04 Posts
- REO (Grade I) – 03 Posts
- Senior REO – 01 Post
IIT Kanpur Selection Process will be based on Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – IIT Sector.
Job Location : – Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Job Title : – Research Establishment Officer (REO) Posts.
No. of Post : – 08 Posts.
Salary : –
- REO (Grade II) – Rs. 91,866/- Per Month.
- REO (Grade I) – Rs. 1,09,194/- Per Month.
- Senior REO – Rs. 1,24,580/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- REO (Grade II) – Master of law (L.L.M.) OR B.Tech. or B.S. in Engineering OR M.Sc. in Organic/ Inorganic Chemistry.
- REO (Grade I) – M.Tech. Civil/ Geoinformatics/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Earth Sciences/ Mining Engineering or M.Sc. in Physics/ Mathematics/ Earth Sciences OR B.Tech./ B.S. + 5 years of experience OR M.Tech./ M.Sc. + 3 years of experience.
- Senior REO – Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering or allied fields plus 5 years relevant experience or M.Tech./ M.Sc. or equivalent degrees in electronics engineering or allied fields plus 8 years of relevant experience. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 40 to 48 years. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women – No Fee
- Pay examination fee through online. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://pingala.iitk.ac.in/IITKSR-0/login to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 20/12/2019. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 15th January, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – http://www.iitk.ac.in/