The Indian Air Force (IAF) is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks fourth amongst the airforces of the world. Its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. It was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire which honored India’s aviation service during World War II with the prefix Royal.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020; Indian Air Force has released notification for the post of Group X & Group Y (Airmen).
Indian Air Force Selection Process will be based on Online Written Exam & Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Defence/Security Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Group X & Group Y (Airmen) Posts.
No. of Post : – Not Specified.
Salary : –
- Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade) – Rs. 33,100/- Per Month.
- Group Y [Except Automobile Technician, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician] Trades – Rs. 26,900/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Group X – Passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream
- Group Y – Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Group Y Medical Assistant Trade – Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. For more details Read Official Notification.
Physical Fitness Test : –
- Height – 152.5 CM
- Chest – Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- weight – Proportionate to height and age. (Minimum 55 Kg for ATS)
- Run – 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds
- Push-up – 10
- Sit-ups – 10
- Squats – 20 (Read Official Notification)
Age Limit : – Candidate must have born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- All candidates – Rs. 250/-
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card / Debit card / Net Banking / Axis Bank E Challan Fee Mode. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/upcoming.html to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 02/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Date of Examination : – 19 to 23 March 2020 (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 20th January, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
@ Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Manager Post, Last Date – 04th January, 2020
@ Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for AFCAT (01/2020) Entry & NCC Special Entry, Last Date – 30th December, 2019
@ Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 806 Forest Guard Post, Last Date – 06th January, 2020
@ Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for State Service Prelim Examination SSE 2019, Last Date – 04th January, 2020
@ Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 231 Postal Assistant, MTS & Postman Posts, Last Date – 31st December, 2019
@ Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Forest Guard Posts, Last Date – 06th January, 2019
@ Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 3585 Act/Trade Apprentices Posts, Last Date – 31st December, 2019
@ Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1722 Driver Constable Posts, Last Date – 30th December, 2019
@ Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for CHSL 10+2 Exam 2019 Notification, Last Date – 10th January, 2020
@ Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Posts, Last Date – 02nd January, 2020