Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.
Indian Army has released notification for the post of Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) Religious Teacher RT & Havlidar.
Indian Army Selection Process will be based on Merit, Physical Test, Written Exam & Medical Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Defence/Security Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) Religious Teacher RT & Havlidar Posts.
No. of Post : – N/S
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
JCO Religious Teacher RT –
- Pandit / Pandit Gorkha (Hindu Candidate) – Sahastri / Acharya in Sanskrit with Karam Kand as on the Main / Core Subject OR One Year Diploma in Karam Kand.
- Granthi (Sikh Candidate) – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. / Individual should have ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.
- Padre (Christian Canddiate) – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. / Individual should have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Maulvi (Shia) (Muslim Candidate) – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. Individual should have Alim in Arabic or Adeeb-e-Mahir/ Urdu Mahir in Urdu.
- RT Budhist (Budhist Candidate) – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. Who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (PhD) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer – BA / B.SC with Mathematics and Class 12th (10+2) or with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as Main Subject with Minimum 50% Each Marks OR BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil / Electronic / Electrical / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Computer Technology / Computer Science and 10+2 with PCM as Main Subject with 50% Marks in Each Subject. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 34 years As on 01/10/2023. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Other Mode. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 16/02/2023. (Read Official Notification)
Date of Examination : – 17/04/2023 to 04/05/2023
Last Date : – 15th March, 2023
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –