Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India.
Indian Coast Guard has released notification for filling up 71 vacancies for the post of Assistant Commandant General Duty, CPL, Technical (Mechanical & Electrical) & Law.
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process will be based on Preliminary Selection (Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test) & Final Selection (Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Defence/Security Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Assistant Commandant General Duty, CPL, Technical (Mechanical & Electrical) & Law Posts.
No. of Post : – 71 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 56,100/- Level -10 (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- General Duty/(Pilot/Navigator) – Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60%marks and Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.
- CPL-SSA – Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XII th pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.
- Tech (Mechanical) – Engineering degree of recognized university in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Technical (Electrical/Electronics) – Engineering degree of recognized university in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Law Entry – Degree in Law from a recognized university with minimum 60% aggregate marks. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Read Official Notification.
Application Fees : –
- Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through net banking or Credit/Debit Card/UPI. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/cgcatreg/candidate/login to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 17/08/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 07th September, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1690 Assistant Lineman Post, Last Date – 29th August, 2022
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 261 Assistant Agriculture Officers Post, Last Date – 29th August, 2022
@ MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 153 Gynaecology Specialist Post, Last Date – 01st September, 2022
@ Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) 803 X-Ray Technician Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online, Last Date – 01st September, 2022
@ ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 18 Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) Post, Last Date – 15th September, 2022
@ Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1033 Executive Assistant Post, Last Date – 12th September, 2022
@ Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 3130 PGT Teacher Post, Last Date – 23rd September, 2022
@ Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 611 Medical Officer (MO) Post, Last Date – 02nd September, 2022
@ HCRAJ Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 2756 Junior Assistant, Clerk & Junior Judicial Assistant Posts, Last Date – 22nd September, 2022
@ NALCO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 189 Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Post, Last Date – 11th September, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –