Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) commonly known as IndianOil is an Indian state owned oil and gas company with registered office at Mumbai and primarily headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore (USD 2,848 million) for the financial year 2016–17.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released notification for filling up 482 vacancies for the post of Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades.
IOCL Vacancy Details : –
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical – 145 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Electrical – 136 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Telecommunication & Instrumentation – 121 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant Human Resource) – 30 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – 26 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) – 13 Posts
- Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders) – 11 Posts
IOCL Selection Process will be based on Written Exam.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Industrial Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades Post.
No. of Post : – 482 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Technician Apprentice – Three years full time Diploma in relevant disciplines of Engineering.
- Assistant Human Resource – Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Apprentice (Accountant) – Full Time Bachelors degree from a Govt. recognized institute / University.
- Data Entry Operator – Minimum 12th pass.
- Domestic Data Entry Operator – Minimum 12th pass and candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 24 years As on 30/10/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is No Application Fee. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 04/11/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2020
Date of Examination : – 06th December, 2020
Last Date : – 22nd November, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Directorate of Forensic Science services (DFSS) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Deputy Director Post, Last Date – 24th December, 2020
@ National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Chief Engineer Post, Last Date – 24th December, 2020
@ Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Apprentice Post, Last Date – 20th November, 2020
@ Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Junior Engineer Post, Last Date – 27th November, 2020
@ Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Posts, Last Date – 24th November, 2020
@ Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for CDS Exam Notification, Last Date – 17th November, 2020
@ Indira Gandhi National Open University known (IGNOU) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Care Taker and Aaya Post, Last Date – 16th November, 2020
@ All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Professor Post, Last Date – 31st December, 2020
@ Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani (BITS Pilani) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Junior Research Fellow Post, Last Date – 20th November, 2020