The State of JHARKHAND came into existence on 15th November, 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released notification for filling up 08 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor.
JPSC Assistant Professor (Neurology) Vacancy Detail : –
- Neurology – 01 Post
- Psychiatry – 03 Posts
- Psychiatric Nursing – 01 Post
- Clinical Psychology – 03 Posts
JPSC Selection Process will be based on Educational Qualification & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Jharkhand
Job Title : – Assistant Professor Post.
No. of Post : – 08 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 67,700/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Neurology – DM Neurology from permitted/recognized University by Medical Council of India.
- Psychiatry – MD/DNB from permitted/recognized University by Medical Council of India.
- Psychiatric Nursing – Psychiatric Nursing specialization from recognized institute, M.Sc Nursing with at least second division & P.hd, D.Sc Degree in Nursing from a recognized University.
- Clinical Psychology – M.A / M.Sc Degree in Clinical Psychology & psychology with at least second division from a University that recognized by University Grant Commission & Ph.D / D.Sc in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University / College or Institution. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 30 to 45 years As on 01/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- SC/ ST/ category of Jharkhand – Rs. 150/-
- All other candidates – Rs. 600/-
- Pay Examination fee Online through Credit/Debit card/Internet Banking & SBI Challan. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://www.jpsc.gov.in/exam_files.php?id=111 to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 14/02/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 05/2022
Postal Address : – To Examination Controller, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi, 834001. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 07th March, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 249 Head Constable (GD) Post, Last Date – 31st March, 2022
@ UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 28 Fisheries Inspector (Matsya Nirakshak) Post, Last Date – 05th March, 2022
@ UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 100 Sugarcane Supervisor & Various Post, Last Date – 12th March, 2022
@ Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 73 State Cooperative Supervisor & Various Post, Last Date – 09th March, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –