NBCC (India) Limited is a blue-chip Government of India Navratna enterprise and a Central Public Sector undertaking which trades publicly in the market. The Company’s present areas of operations are categorized into three main segments, i.e.
(i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC), including redevelopment of government properties,
(ii) Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) and
(iii) Real Estate Development.
National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has released notification for filling up 70 vacancies for the post of Management Trainee, Project Manager, Dy. Project Manager & Sr. Stenographer.
NBCC Vacancy Details : –
- Dy. Project Manager Electrical – 10 Posts
- Management Trainee Civil – 40 Posts
- Management Trainee Electrical – 15 Posts
- Project Manager Civil (Backlog) – 01 Post
- Sr. Stenographer (Backlog) – 01 Post
- Office Assistant (Backlog) – 03 Posts
NBCC Selection Process will be based on GATE-2021 examination for MT & Personal Interview for All other Posts.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Management Trainee, Project Manager, Dy. Project Manager & Sr. Stenographer Posts.
No. of Post : – 70 Posts.
Salary : –
- Dy. Project Manager Electrical – Pay scale Rs. 50,000/- to 1,60,000/-
- Management Trainee Civil – Pay scale Rs. 40,000/- to 1,40,000/-
- Management Trainee Electrical – Pay scale Rs. 40,000/- to 1,40,000/-
- Project Manager Civil (Backlog) – Pay scale Rs. 60,000/- to 1,80,000/-
- Sr. Stenographer (Backlog) – Pay scale Rs. 24,640/- Per Month.
- Office Assistant (Backlog) – Pay scale Rs. 18,430/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Dy. Project Manager Electrical – Full Time Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks and 03 years experience.
- MT (Civil) – Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- MT (Electrical) – Full Time Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% aggregate mark .
- Project Manager Civil – Full time Degree in Civil Engineering with 60 % aggregate marks and 06 years experience.
- Sr. Stenographer – Graduate in any stream and Stenography/Typing speed in English 110/50 wpm OR Stenography / Typing speed in Hindi 100/40 wpm.
- Office Assistant – Graduate in any stream and Stenography/Typing Speed in English 70/35 wpm OR Stenography / Typing speed in Hindi 70/30 wpm. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 25 to 47 years As on 08/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Dy. Project Manager (Electrical) – Rs. 1000/-
- MT Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through debit card / credit card/net-banking. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://nbccindia.in/rec/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 09/12/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 17/2021
Last Date : – 08th January, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 76 Assistant Public Relation Officer (APRO) Post, Last Date – 31st December, 2021
@ Indian Airforce Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for AFCAT 01/2022 / NCC Special Entry, Last Date – 30th December, 2021
@ RSMSSB 197 Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector (MVSI) Post Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, Last Date – 31st December, 2021
@ Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) 171 State Service Examination Pre SSE 2021 – Apply Online, Last Date – 30th December, 2021
@ National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 17 Assistant Manager & Other Post, Last Date – 30th December, 2021
@ Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Senior Resident Doctor Various Post Exam Online Form 2022, Last Date – 18th January, 2022
@ Patna High Court Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 18 District Judge (Entry Level) Post, Last Date – 20th January, 2022
@ Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 437 Lecturer & Foreman Instructor Post, Last Date – 06th January, 2022
@ BRO Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 354 Vehicle Mechanic, Multi Skilled Worker & Driver Mechanical Transport Post, Last Date – 23rd January, 2022
@ BEL Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 84 Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer Posts, Last Date – 31st December, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –