The state health society, Bihar has been established to guide its functionaries towards Receiving, managing (including disbursement to implementing agencies e.g. Directorate, of Medical & Public Health District Societies, NGOs etc.) and account for the funds received from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India Its resources will manage the NGO / PPP (Public-Private partnership) components of the NRHM in the state including execution of contracts, disbursement of funds and monitoring of performance. Bihar Govt. has decided that SHS Bihar will function as a Resource Centre for the Department of Health & Family Welfare in policy/situational analysis and policy development (including development of operational guidelines and preparation of policy change proposals for the consideration of Government).
NHM Bihar Recruitment 2020; State Health Society Bihar (NHM Bihar) has released notification for filling up 238 vacancies for the post of Physiotherapist, Psychologist & Various Posts.
NHM Bihar Vacancy Details : –
- DEIC Manager – Cum- Coordinator ( RBSK) – 38 Posts
- Optometrist (RBSK) – 09 Posts
- Dental Technician – 07 Posts
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist – 07 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 106 Posts
- Psychologist – 42 Posts
- Early interventionist cum Special Educator – 07 Posts
- District Epidemiologist – 22 Posts
NHM Bihar Selection Process will be based on Short-listing & Merit.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – Bihar
Job Title : – Physiotherapist, Psychologist & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 238 Posts.
Salary : –
- DEIC Manager – Cum- Coordinator ( RBSK) – Rs. 30,000/- Per Month.
- Optometrist (RBSK) – Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
- Dental Technician – Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist – Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
- Physiotherapist – Rs. 20,000/- Per Month.
- Psychologist – Rs. 18,000/- Per Month.
- Early interventionist cum Special Educator – Rs. 20,000/- Per Month.
- District Epidemiologist – Rs. 30,000/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Optometrist – Bachelor Degree in Optometry OR Diploma in Optometry.
- Dental Technician – Diploma in Dental technology /Mechanics.
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist – B.A.S.L.P OR B.Sc (Speech and Hearing) OR B.Sc ASLP.
- Physiotherapist – Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT).
- Psychologist – Post Graduate Degree in Psychology.
- Special Educator – B.Ed with Special Education/BRT/BM R/M Sc Disability Studies.
- District Epidemiologist – MBBS/ BDS OR Master of Public health OR PhD in Epidemiology / Statistics/Community health. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years As on 01/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR/EWS/BC/MBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ Women Candidate – Rs. 250/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR E-Challan. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 01/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 30th January, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – http://statehealthsocietybihar.org
@ Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Soldier & Sepoy Posts, Last Date – 04th December, 2019 to 17th January, 2020
@ Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Executive Posts, Last Date – 18th January, 2020
@ Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’ Posts, Last Date – 20th January, 2020