National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a group of fashion colleges in India. It was established in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and is an institution of design, management and technology for the international fashion business. NIFT was granted statutory status in 2006, empowering it to award degrees and other academic distinctions.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released notification for filling up 06 vacancies for the post of Non-Teaching.
NIFT Non-Teaching Posts Vacancy Details : –
- Machine Mechanic – 01 Post
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – 01 Post
- Assistant Warden – 01 Post
- Stenographer – 01 Post
- Nurse – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
NIFT Selection Process will be based on Written/skill or competency test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply OFF-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Media/Entertainment Sector.
Job Location : – Panchkula (Haryana)
Job Title : – Non-Teaching Post.
No. of Post : – 06 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Machine Mechanic – Full time three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronics Engineering / Instrumentation Technology. OR Full time two year Diploma or ITI/ NSTI / IDTR/ IGTR in Machinist/ Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance / Technician Mechatronics / Textile Mechatronics OR Full time two years Diploma after 12th ITI/ NSTI / IDTR/ IGTR in Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Industrial Electronics OR Full time six months NCVT certificate in Industrial Sewing Machine Technician & Relevant Experience.
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com) from recognized University / Institution OR Master’s Degree in Commerce from recognized University / Institution & 02 years of experience.
- Assistant Warden – Graduate from a recognized University/ Institution & 01 years of experience.
- Stenographer – Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute, Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing & 02 years of experience.
- Nurse – B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing OR B.Sc. Nursing OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery Registered as Nurse or Nurse and midwifery (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council & Relevant Experience.
- Library Assistant – Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with diploma in Library Science OR Bachelors’ Degree in Library Science from recognized University/Institution. & 01 years of experience. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : –27 years As on 14/03/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates – Rs. 590/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of NIFT General Account Payable at Panchkula (Haryana). (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Interested candidates may Apply this Job in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials Send by registered post/speed post to The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Government Polytechnic Campus Building, Sector 26, Panchkula, Haryana -134116. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 12/02/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – NIFT-PAN/ESTT. /ADV/2022/02
Postal Address : – To The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Government Polytechnic Campus Building, Sector 26, Panchkula, Haryana -134116. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 14th March, 2022
Download Application Form : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 249 Head Constable (GD) Post, Last Date – 31st March, 2022
@ Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 193 Dental Surgeon Post, Last Date – 14th March, 2022
@ GAIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Chairman & Managing Director Post, Last Date – 31st March, 2022
@ India Post Delhi Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 29 Staff Car Driver Post, Last Date – 15th March, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –