Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) is a state university located in Dwarka, New Delhi, India. In 2018, the institute was given university status, changing its name to Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT).
Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) has released notification for filling up 06 vacancies for the post of Senior System Analyst, Campus Director & Various Post.
NSUT Vacancy Details : –
- Campus Director – 02 Post
- Controller of Examination – 01 Post
- Senior System Analyst – 01 Post
- Section Officer (Training and Placement) – 01 Post
- Section Officer (Examination) – 01 Post
NSUT Selection Process will be based on written/skill test & interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Education Sector.
Job Location : – Delhi
Job Title : – Senior System Analyst, Campus Director & Various Post.
No. of Post : – 06 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Campus Director – Ph.D degree and Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree in the Engineering & Technology and 15 Years of Teaching experience.
- Controller of Examination – Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks and At least 15 years experience.
- Senior System Analyst – Master’s Degree in Computer Application or M.Tech (with specialization in Computer Application) Or BE/B.Tech in Computer Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent and 5 to 8 years experience.
- Section Officer (Training and Placement) & Section Officer (Examination) – Graduation from recognized University and Knowledge of computers and basic office software tools and minimum 02 years of work experience. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 35 to 60 years As on 01/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- All Other Candidates – Rs. 2000/-
- Pay application fee using through online Net banking/Debit card/Credit card etc. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://imsnsit.org/imsnsit/nsitrecruitment.php to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 03/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – NSUT/A&B/2021/06
Postal Address : – To The Registrar, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 22nd January, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 24 Staff Car Driver Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2022
@ Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 123 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Post, Last Date – 27th January, 2022
@ Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for State Forest Service Exam 2021, Last Date – 09th February, 2022
@ Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for JGGLCCE 2021, Last Date – 14th February, 2022
@ Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFPI) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 29 Lead Project Manager, Food Technologist & Various Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2022
@ Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 232 Graduate & Diploma (Technician) Engineering Apprentice Post, Last Date – 25th January, 2022
@ National Institute of Technology Nagaland (NIT Nagaland) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 10 Junior Assistant, Assistant Registrar, Superintendent & Various Post, Last Date – 07th February, 2022
@ Badami Bagh Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 05 Junior Assistant & Junior Assistant cum Hindi Typist Post, Last Date – 05th February, 2022
@ District & Sessions Judge Raipur Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 67 Stenographer, Peon & Assistant Posts, Last Date – 31st January, 2022
@ Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 50 Forest Ranger Post, Last Date – 27th January, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –