Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) was set up in 1956 as a joint venture between the Govt. of India and the Govt. of Odisha to harness the mineral wealth of the state. In 1961, the company became wholly owned by the Govt. of Odisha. The major minerals mined by OMC are chrome, iron and manganese ore which cater to the requirement of mineral based industries such as steel, sponge iron, pig iron, ferro-manganese, ferro-chrome, etc. both in India as well as overseas.
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) has released notification for filling up 39 vacancies for the post of Jr. Accountant & Electrician-III.
OMCL Vacancy Details : –
- Jr. Accountant (Class- III Grade) – 27 Posts
- Electrician-III (Class- III Grade) – 12 Posts
OMCL Selection Process will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT), Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Job Title : – Jr. Accountant & Electrician-III Post.
No. of Post : – 39 Posts.
Salary : –
- Jr. Accountant (Class- III Grade) – Pay scale Rs. 29,200/- Per Month.
- Electrician-III (Class- III Grade) – Pay scale Rs. 21,700/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Jr. Accountant – Degree in Commerce (B.COM) from recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application/ PGDCA.
- Electrician – HSC with ITI in Electrician, Lineman/ wireman Trade from recognized institute with valid workman permits ‘A’ certificate issued by the Competent Authority, OR HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 32 years. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR & SEBC candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST / PwD – No Fee
- Pay Examination Fees Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI etc. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://omcltd.in/Recruitment to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 18/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 07th February, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 24 Staff Car Driver Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2022
@ Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 123 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Post, Last Date – 27th January, 2022
@ Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for State Forest Service Exam 2021, Last Date – 09th February, 2022
@ Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for JGGLCCE 2021, Last Date – 14th February, 2022
@ Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFPI) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 29 Lead Project Manager, Food Technologist & Various Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2022
@ Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 232 Graduate & Diploma (Technician) Engineering Apprentice Post, Last Date – 25th January, 2022
@ National Institute of Technology Nagaland (NIT Nagaland) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 10 Junior Assistant, Assistant Registrar, Superintendent & Various Post, Last Date – 07th February, 2022
@ Badami Bagh Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 05 Junior Assistant & Junior Assistant cum Hindi Typist Post, Last Date – 05th February, 2022
@ District & Sessions Judge Raipur Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 67 Stenographer, Peon & Assistant Posts, Last Date – 31st January, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –