Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority is the regulatory body under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Finance , Government of India for overall supervision and regulation of pension in India. The Government of India had, in the year 1999, commissioned a national project titled “OASIS” (an acronym for old age social & income security) to examine policy related to old age income security in India.
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) has released notification for filling up 14 vacancies for the post of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager).
PFRDA Stream wise Vacancy Details : –
- General – 05 Posts
- Actuarial – 02 Post
- Finance & Accounts – 02 Post
- Information Technology – 02 Post
- Official Language (Rajbhasha) – 01 Post
- Research (Economics) – 02 Post
- Research (Statistics) – 01 Post
PFRDA Selection Process will be based on three-stage process i.e. Phase I (on – line Screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on – line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) Posts.
No. of Post : – 14 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 28,150/- to 55,600/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- General – Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University, CA, CFA, CS, CWA.
- Actuarial – Graduation from a recognised University / Institute AND Pass or exemption in all Seven (07) ‘Core Principles’ subjects of the Institute of Actuaries of lndia (lAl) Examination.
- Finance & Accounts – Graduation from a recognized university and Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) or Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) from ICAI.
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (electrical / electronics and communication / information technology /computer science)/Masters in Computer Application / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers / information technology.
- Official Language (Rajbhasha) – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
- Research (Economics) – Master’s Degree in Economics /Econometrics.
- Research (Statistics) – Master’s Degree in Statistics. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 30 years As on 31/07/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN/EWS & OBC candidates – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination Fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 13/08/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 3/2021
Last Date : – 16th September, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1664 Act Apprentices Post, Last Date – 01st September, 2021
@ Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 151 Assistant Public Prosecutor Post, Last Date – 29th August, 2021
@ Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 50 Management Trainee (MT) Post, Last Date – 31st August, 2021
@ Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 83 State Engineering Service Exam (SES) 2021, Last Date – 15th September, 2021
@ Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 329 Junior Assistant, Stock Assistant, Veterinary Pharmacist & Various Posts, Last Date – 06th September, 2021
@ Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 269 Constable Post, Last Date – 22nd September, 2021
@ MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 22 Personal Assistant (PA) Post, Last Date – 30th September, 2021
@ Coal India Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 588 Management Trainee (MT) Post, Last Date – 09th September, 2021
@ Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 629 Fireman Post, Last Date – 16th September, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –