Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurugram, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its former subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for National Grid and all state transmission utilities. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL.
Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) has released notification for filling up 137 vacancies for the post of Field Supervisor & Field Engineer.
PGCIL Vacancy Details : –
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – 48 Posts
- Field Engineer (Civil) – 17 Posts
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 50 Posts
- Field Supervisor (Civil) – 22 Posts
PGCIL Selection Process will be based on Written Test & interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Electronics/Electrical Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Field Supervisor & Field Engineer Posts.
No. of Post : – 137 Posts.
Salary : –
- Field Supervisor – Pay scale Rs. 23,000/- Per Month.
- Field Engineer – Pay scale Rs. 30,000/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Field Engineer – B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/Civil discipline or equivalent from recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks and one year post qualification experience.
- Field Supervisor – Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering or equivalent from recognized technical Board/Institute with minimum 55% marks. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 29 years As on 27/08/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Field Engineer – Rs. 400/-
- Field Supervisor – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD Candidates – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available e-Wallet. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 13/08/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – CC/02/2021
Last Date : – 27th August, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 61 Junior Judicial Assistant, Stenographer & Horticulturist Posts, Last Date – 30th August, 2021
@ Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 25271 Constable (GD) Post, Last Date – 31st August, 2021
@ Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 73 Junior Assistant Post, Last Date – 31st August, 2021
@ High Court Rajasthan (HCRAJ) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 120 Civil Judge Post, Last Date – 31st August, 2021
@ Allahabad High Court (AHC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 94 Law Clerk (Trainee) Post, Last Date – 28th August, 2021
@ Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 75 Cartographer/ Drafter & Surveyor Posts, Last Date – 16th September, 2021
@ North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1664 Act Apprentices Post, Last Date – 01st September, 2021
@ Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 151 Assistant Public Prosecutor Post, Last Date – 29th August, 2021
@ Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 50 Management Trainee (MT) Post, Last Date – 31st August, 2021
@ Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 83 State Engineering Service Exam (SES) 2021, Last Date – 15th September, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –