Ram Lal Anand College (RLA College) is located in New Delhi, India. It has been one of the University of Delhi’s maintained colleges of since 1973. It awards degrees under the purview of the university and offers courses at the undergraduate level. The college is situated in the South Campus of University of Delhi.
Ram Lal Anand College (RLA College) has released notification for filling up 32 vacancies for the post of Administrative Officer, Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Assistant, Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Assistant, Library Attendant & Laboratory Attendant.
RLA College Vacancy Details : –
- Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – 01 Post
- Senior Assistant – 01 Post
- Assistant – 05 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology) – 01 Post
- Junior Assistant – 07 Posts
- Library Attendant – 11 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 05 Posts
RLA College Selection Process will be based on written test/practical test/skill test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Education Sector.
Job Location : – New Delhi
Job Title : – Administrative Officer, Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Assistant, Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Assistant, Library Attendant & Laboratory Attendant Posts.
No. of Post : – 32 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Administrative Officer – Good academic record with Masters degree with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications OR M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA.
- Senior Assistant – Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- Assistant – A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
- Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology) – Passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with relevant Science Subject. OR Graduate with relevant subject.
- Junior Assistant – A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification and Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Library Attendant – Passed 10th or equivalent examination and Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- Laboratory Attendant – Matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized Board. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 27 to 35 years As on 18/12/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- PwBD & Women Candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through online. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://rlacollege.edu.in/vacancies.php to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 30/12/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – RLAC/ENT/2021/01
Last Date : – 24th January, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 27 Jr. Technician (Printing) & Fireman Posts, Last Date – 15th January, 2022
@ Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1120 Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2022
@ Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 249 Head Constable (GD) Post, Last Date – 31st March, 2022
@ Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 708 Medical Officer (MO) Post, Last Date – 19th January, 2022
@ Assam Police Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 320 Sub Inspectors (AB) Post, Last Date – 21st January, 2022
@ Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 140 Junior Assistant Post, Last Date – 24th January, 2022
@ Bihar Police Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 365 Prohibition Constables Post, Last Date – 18th January, 2022
@ Sainik School Chandrapur Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 31 General Employee, Counsellor, Teacher & Various Post, Last Date – 17th January, 2022
@ Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 24 Staff Car Driver Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2022
@ High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 35 Stenographer Post, Last Date – 15th January, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –