Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) phenomenal history. Year of India in 1923, Lee Commission had recommended the establishment of a Union Public Service Commission, but the Commission for Public Service Commissions in the provinces did not have any idea about.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released notification for filling up 53 vacancies for the post of Technical Assistant, Junior Hydrogeologist & Junior Geophysicist.
RPSC Vacancy Details : –
- Technical Assistant – Chemistry – 04 Posts
- Technical Assistant – Hydrogeology – 36 Posts
- Junior Geophysicist – 05 Posts
- Junior Hydrogeologist – 08 Posts
RPSC Selection Process will be based on Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Rajasthan
Job Title : – Technical Assistant, Junior Hydrogeologist & Junior Geophysicist Post.
No. of Post : – 53 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Technical Assistant – Chemistry – M.Sc. in Chemistry.
- Technical Assistant – Hydrogeology – M.Sc./M.Tech./M.Sc.(Tech.) in Geology or Applied Geology from a University established by law in India, or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Junior Geophysicist – M.Sc. Geophysics or M.Tech. (Electronics) from a University or Institution established by law in India. 2 Years experience of handling geophysical equipment
- Junior Hydrogeologist – M.Sc./M.Tech./M.Sc.(Tech.) in Geology or Applied Geology from a University established by law in India, or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 40 years As on 01/01/2023. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General/OBC/MBC (Creamy layer) – Rs. 350/-
- Non Creamy layer OBC/MBC/EWS candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/PH candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 150/-
- Pay Examination fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 03/02/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 10/2021-22
Last Date : – 02nd March, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 249 Head Constable (GD) Post, Last Date – 31st March, 2022
@ UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 28 Fisheries Inspector (Matsya Nirakshak) Post, Last Date – 05th March, 2022
@ UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 100 Sugarcane Supervisor & Various Post, Last Date – 12th March, 2022
@ Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 73 State Cooperative Supervisor & Various Post, Last Date – 09th March, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –