On 19 February 1984 the then President of India, Gyani Zail Singh, laid the foundation stone of the centre. Construction of laboratories and houses began in May 1984.In June 1986, the first batch of scientists from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, moved to RRCAT and scientific activities were started. Since then, the centre has rapidly grown into a premier institute for research and development in lasers, accelerators and their applications. Originally called the Centre for Advanced Technology, it was renamed by the Indian Prime Minister in December 2005 as Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, after noted Indian physicist Raja Ramanna.
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) has released notification for filling up 05 vacancies for the post of Technical Officer, Nurse & Sub Officer.
RRCAT Vacancy Details : –
- Technical Officer/D – 02 Post
- Nurse/A – 01 Post
- Sub Officer/B1 – 02 Post
RRCAT Selection Process will be based on Written Exam Skill Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
Job Title : – Technical Officer, Nurse & Sub Officer Post.
No. of Post : – 05 Posts.
Salary : –
- Technical Officer/D – Pay scale Rs. 67,700/- Level-11
- Nurse/A – Pay scale Rs. 44,900/- Level-07
- Sub Officer/B1 – Pay scale Rs. 35,400/- Level-06 (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Technical Officer – B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Production Engineering /Industrial and production Engineering with minimum 60% marks and Minimum 4 Years cumulative practical relevant experience.
- Nurse – XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) and Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India OR B.Sc.(Nursing) OR Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
- Sub Officer – HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years As on 17/05/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is No Application Fee. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://www.info.rrcat.gov.in/recdev/recdev_ad_01_2022/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Advt. No. : – RRCAT-1/2022
Last Date : – 17th May, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 302 Multi Skilled Worker (Mason/ Nursing Assistant) Post, Last Date – 23rd May, 2022
@ JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 727 Industrial Instructing Officer Post, Last Date – 18th May, 2022
@ SCI Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 25 Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Post, Last Date – 14th May, 2022
@ BSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 3rd Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam 2022, Last Date – 17th May, 2022
@ CGPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 20 Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO) & Transport Sub Inspector (TSI) Posts, Last Date – 14th May, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –