Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) is a medical Institute under State Legislature Act, located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1983 and is named after Sanjay Gandhi. The institute is on a 550 acres (2.2 km2) residential campus at Raebareli Road, 15 km from the main city.The institute offers its own degrees, which are recognised by the Medical Council of India. SGPGIMS delivers tertiary medical care, super-specialty teaching, training and research. It offers DM, MCh, MD, Ph.D., postdoctoral fellowships (PDF) and postdoctoral certificate courses (PDCC), and senior residency.
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI Lucknow) has released notification for filling up 165 vacancies for the post of Stenographer, Store Keeper, DEO, JE, Pharmacist, Receptionist & Various Post.
SGPGI Lucknow Vacancy Details : –
- Medical Physicist – 03 Posts
- Tutor (College of Nursing) – 08 Posts
- Technical Officer ( Sr. Perfusion) – 03 Posts
- Medical Social Service Officer Gr.II – 11 Posts
- Assistant Dietician – 06 Posts
- Physiotherapist Gr.-I – 11 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr. III – 14 Posts
- House Keeper Gr-II – 03 Posts
- Receptionist – 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer (JE) – 17 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Group – C – 14 Posts
- Store Keeper Cum Purchase Asstt. – 15 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 10 Posts
- Stenographer – 22 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 10 Posts
SGPGI Lucknow Selection Process will be based on Computer Based Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Job Title : – Stenographer, Store Keeper, DEO, JE, Pharmacist, Receptionist & Various Post.
No. of Post : – 165 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Medical Physicist – Post Graduate degree in Physics and Post M.Sc. diploma in radiological/ medical physics and an internship of minimum 12 months.
- Tutor (College of Nursing) – B.Sc. in Nursing OR registered nurse and midwife with sister Tutors Diploma and Minimum of 03 years teaching experience.
- Technical Officer – B.Sc. degree with certificate of perfusion Technology and 5 years experience.
- Medical Social Service Officer Gr.II – Master’s Degree in Social Work and Experience in the line with a Welfare of Health Agency.
- Assistant Dietician – M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) and 2 years experience.
- Physiotherapist Gr.-I – Intermediate with science with 3 years Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Pharmacist – Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute and with 03 years experience.
- House Keeper – Diploma in catering or hotel management or House keeping with 3 years exp.
- Receptionist – Graduate with 55% marks in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology with diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication / Public Relation.
- Junior Engineer (JE) – First class Diploma in Civil/Electrical / Electronics/Mechanical Engineering with 02 years experience.
- DEO – Graduate preferably with Maths/Phy/ Stat and DOE Dip. (O level) and 1 year experience.
- Store Keeper – Graduate in Science / Commerce (above 55%) with Diploma in Material Management of two years duration, two years experience.
- Personal Assistant – Graduate (above 55%) with speed of 80 w.p.m. in Hindi & English stenography and 40/35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi typing and knowledge in computer application with three years experience.
- Stenographer – Candidate should be Graduate (above 55%) with speed of 80 w.p.m. in Hindi & English stenography and 40/35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi typing and knowledge in computer applications.
- Driver – 8th passed and Valid Driving License for driving heavy vehicles. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years As on 01/07/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 600/-
- Pay Examination fee through Online. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://cdn.tcsion.com/per/g06/pub/31538/ASM/WebPortal/4/index.html to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 25/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – I-34/A to R /Rectt/2021-22
Last Date : – 14th February, 2022
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 249 Head Constable (GD) Post, Last Date – 31st March, 2022
@ Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for JGGLCCE 2021, Last Date – 14th February, 2022
@ Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1521 Police Constable and Firemen Post, Last Date – 16th February, 2022
@ JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 285 Junior Engineer (JE) Post, Last Date – 22nd February, 2022
@ Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Executive Engineer Post, Last Date – 26th February, 2022
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 796 Assistant Section Officers Post, Last Date – 25th February, 2022
@ Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 221 Sub Inspector (SI) & Fire Officer Post, Last Date – 21st February, 2022
@ UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 272 Head Constable (Telecommunication) Post, Last Date – 23rd February, 2022
@ UP Police Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 120 Workshop Staff Post, Last Date – 28th February, 2022
@ National Health Mission (NHM UP) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 4000 Community Health Officers Post
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –