State health society, Bihar has been established to guide its functionaries towards Receiving, managing (including disbursement to implementing agencies e.g. Directorate, of Medical & Public Health District Societies, NGOs etc.) and account for the funds received from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India Its resources will manage the NGO / PPP (Public-Private partnership) components of the NRHM in the state including execution of contracts, disbursement of funds and monitoring of performance. Bihar Govt. has decided that SHS Bihar will function as a Resource Centre for the Department of Health & Family Welfare in policy/situational analysis and policy development (including development of operational guidelines and preparation of policy change proposals for the consideration of Government).
State Health Society, Bihar has released notification for filling up 122 vacancies for the post of Hospital Manager, District Planning Coordinator & Supervisor.
State Health Society Bihar Vacancy Details : –
- Hospital Manager – 95 Posts
- District Planning Coordinator – 15 Posts
- Senior DOTS Plus TB- HIV Supervisor – 13 Posts
State Health Society, Bihar Selection Process will be based on CBT & Academic Qualification.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – Bihar
Job Title : – Hospital Manager, District Planning Coordinator & Supervisor Post.
No. of Post : – 122 Posts.
Salary : –
- Hospital Manager – Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
- District Planning Coordinator – Rs. 20,000/- Per Month.
- Supervisor – Rs. 13,000/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Hospital Manager – MBA (two years Full Time) in Hospital Management / Health — Care Management / Hospital Administration OR Post Graduate Diploma (two years Full Time) in Hospital Management Healthcare Management OR Masters of Public Health (Full Time) from any recognized University / Institute.
- Coordinator – MBA (two years Full Time) with specialization in Rural Development/ Rural Management/ Hospital Management’ Hospital Administration’ Health Care Management OR PG Diploma (two years Full Time) with specialization in Rural Management/ Hospital & Health Management OR M.A (two years Full Time) in Rural Development OR Masters of Social Work (MSW).
- Supervisor – Graduate OR Any Certificate/ Diploma course in Computer Application (Minimum six months) OR Permanent two Wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two Wheeler. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years As on 01/09/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR/EWS/BC/MBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ Women Candidate – Rs. 250/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR E-Challan. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://shsb17.azurewebsites.net/#no-back-button to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 23/09/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 31st October, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Advertisement No. : – 09/2019
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Combined Competitive Exam 2020, Last Date – 10th October, 2020
@ Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Sub-Inspector Post, Last Date – 05th October, 2020
@ Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Junior Engineer (Civil) Post, Last Date – 15th October, 2020
@ Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Account Clerk Post Recruitment 2020, Last Date – 27th October, 2020
@ Kerala High Court Office Attendant Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online, Last Date – 14th October, 2020
@ Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Police Constable Post Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online, Last Date – 26th October, 2020
@ Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Personal Assistant Post, Last Date – 10th October, 2020
@ State Bank of India (SBI) Specialist Cadre Officers Post Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online, Last Date – 08th October, 2020
@ UP Vidhan Parishad Review Officer, Peon, APS & Various Post Recruitment 2020, Last Date – 12th October, 2020
@ National Health Mission (NHM) Madhya Pradesh Community Health Officers Post Recruitment 2020, Last Date – 08th October, 2020