The State of Uttarakhand came into existence on 09 th November, 2000 under the Reorganisation of Uttar Pradesh Act 2000. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was Constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of Uttarakhand vide Notification No. 247/1Karmik 2001 dated 14 th March, 2001 (Annexure1). At present the strength of the Commission is the Chairman & the Six Members.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released notification for filling up 224 vacancies for the post of Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Service Examination- 2021.
UKPSC Vacancy Details : –
- Police Sub-Inspector – 10 Posts
- Finance Officer – 18 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Transport Officer – 11 Posts
- Assistant Director (All Department) – 43 Posts
- District Supply Officer – 04 Posts
- Sub Divisional Marketing Officer – 03 Posts
- Block Development Officer – 28 Posts
- Assistant Registrar – 07 Posts
- Assistant Labor commissioner – 02 Post
- Assistant Cane Commissioner – 01 Post
- Deputy Education Officer, Staff Officer – 31 Posts
- District Tourism Development Officer – 01 Post
- Publicity officer – 01 Post
- Food Processing Officer – 03 Posts
- Horticulture Development Officer – 20 Posts
- Plant Protection Officer – 03 Posts
- Mushroom Development Officer – 02 Post
- Statistics Officer – 01 Post
- Information Officer – 12 Posts
- Transport tax Officer – 05 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer – 19 Posts
UKPSC Selection Process will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam (Descriptive Type) & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Uttarakhand
Job Title : – Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Service Examination- 2021
No. of Post : – 224 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream form Recognized University in India. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 42 years As on 01/07/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs. 176.55/-
- SC/ ST Candidates of Uttarakhand only – Rs. 86.55/-
- PH – Rs. 26.55/-
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://ukpsc.net.in/PCS_21V1/reg_UPCS.aspx to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 10/08/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – A-1/E-1/PCS-2021/2021-22
Last Date : – 29th August, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ ITBP Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 65 Constable (General Duty) Post, Last Date – 02nd September, 2021
@ Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 61 Junior Judicial Assistant, Stenographer & Horticulturist Posts, Last Date – 30th August, 2021
@ Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 25271 Constable (GD) Post, Last Date – 31st August, 2021
@ Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 73 Junior Assistant Post, Last Date – 31st August, 2021
@ High Court Rajasthan (HCRAJ) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 120 Civil Judge Post, Last Date – 31st August, 2021
@ Allahabad High Court (AHC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 94 Law Clerk (Trainee) Post, Last Date – 28th August, 2021
@ Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 75 Cartographer/ Drafter & Surveyor Posts, Last Date – 16th September, 2021
@ North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1664 Act Apprentices Post, Last Date – 01st September, 2021
@ Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 151 Assistant Public Prosecutor Post, Last Date – 29th August, 2021
@ Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 50 Management Trainee (MT) Post, Last Date – 31st August, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –