Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for filling up 192 vacancies for the post of Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details : –
- Geologist – 100 Posts
- Geophysicist – 50 Posts
- Chemist – 20 Posts
- Scientist ‘B'(Hydrogeology) – 20 Posts
- Scientist ‘B'(Chemical) – 01 Post
- Scientist ‘B'(Geophysics) – 01 Post
UPSC Selection Process will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – UPSC/PSC Services.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2022.
No. of Post : – 192 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Geologist – Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo- Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geosciences or Geochemistry from a recognized University.
- Geophysicist & Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics) – M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a recognized University.
- Chemist & Scientist B (Chemical) – M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Scientist B (Hydrogeology) – Master’s degree in Geology or applied Geology or Marine Geology or Hydrogeology from a recognized University. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years As on 01/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN/OBC/EWS Category – Rs. 200/-
- Female/SC/ST/PWD Category – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 22/09/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 02/2022-GEOL
Mains Exam Date : – 25 & 26 June 2022
Pre Exam Date : – 22 February 2022
Last Date : – 12th October, 2021
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 164 Vehicle Driver Post, Last Date – 10th October, 2021
@ National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 07 Junior Secretariat Assistant & Junior Stenographer Posts, Last Date – 15th October, 2021
@ Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 595 Professor Post, Last Date – 12th October, 2021
@ Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 08 Field Engineer Post, Last Date – 21st October, 2021
@ TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 2207 Post Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors Grade – I & Computer Instructor Grade I Posts, Last Date – 17th October, 2021
@ NIIST Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Junior Secretariat Assistant & Security Assistant Posts, Last Date – 11th October, 2021
@ Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1334 Constables Post, Last Date – 31st October, 2021
@ Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1230 Technical & Tradesman Posts, Last Date – 25th October, 2021
@ Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Technical Education Teaching Service Exam 2021, Last Date – 12th October, 2021
@ NIOS Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 115 Junior Assistant, EDP Supervisor & Various Posts, Last Date – 10th October, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –