The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
UPSC Recruitment 2020; Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for filling up 134 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer & Various Posts.
UPSC Vacancy Details : –
- Medical Officer/Research Officer (Ayurveda) – 44 Posts
- Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division) – 01 Post
- Assistant Library – 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer – 66 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ – 08 Posts
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer – 10 Posts
- Specialist Grade III (Gastroenterology) – 04 Posts
UPSC Selection Process will be based on Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – UPSC Services.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 134 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Medical Officer/Research Officer (Ayurveda) – A degree in relevant Discipline from a Recognized University and Enrolment on the Central Register of Indian Medicine or State Register of Indian Medicine.
- Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division) – Master’s degree in Relevant Discipline from a recognized University with more than fifty percent papers in Cultural Anthropology in final year examination.
- Assistant Library – Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Discipline from a recognized University or or equivalent in Library Science of a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Assistant Engineer – Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in Mechanical or Production from a recognized university or institute.
- Scientist ‘B’ – Master’s Degree in Chemistry / AIC by examination / Physics / Forensic Science with Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University.
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer – A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. and Double Post-Graduation i.e. basic essential M.D./ M.S. along with M.Ch. or D.M. in the speciality mentioned in Schedule II i.e.M.Ch.(Neuro-Surgery) from a recognized University or Speciality Board of Neurological Surgery (USA) or equivalent.
- Specialist Grade III (Gastroenterology) – A recognized MBBS qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned super speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI or equivalent i.e. DM (Medical Gastroenterology)/ DM (Gastroenterology)/MD (Medicine) or MD (Paediatrics). For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 35 to 45 years As on 13/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://www.upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 26/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 13th February, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – www.upsconline.nic.in