Airports Authority of India (AAI) is a statutory body (created through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released notification for filling up 53 vacancies for the post of Senior Assistant Non Executives Northern Region.
AAI Vacancy Details : –
- Senior Assistant Official Language – 05 Posts
- Senior Assistant Finance – 16 Posts
- Senior Assistant Electronics – 32 Posts
AAI Selection Process will be based on Written Exam.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Senior Assistant Non Executives Northern Region Post
No. of Post : – 53 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Senior Assistant Official Language – Master in Hindi with English as a Subject in Degree Level OR Master in English with Hindi as Subject in Degree Level OR Master in Any Subject with Hindi/English as a Compulsory / Optional Subject in Degree.
- Senior Assistant Finance – Bachelor Degree Preferably B.Com with Computer Training Course 3-6 Month and 2 Year Experience.
- Senior Assistant Electronics – Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication / Radio Engineering with 2 Year Experience. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Maximum age limit is 30 years As on 30/11/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- All Category Female/SC / ST – Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/77327/Instruction.html to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 21/12/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 01/2022/NR
Last Date : – 21st January, 2023
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board (MPESB) Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 3555 Patwari & Other Various Post, Last Date – 19th January, 2023
@ Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 15 Accounts Officer (AO) Post, Last Date – 10th January, 2023
@ MPESB Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 2112 Forest Guard, Jail Prahari & Field Guard Post, Last Date – 03rd February, 2023
@ Central Railway Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 2422 Apprentices Post, Last Date – 15th January, 2023
@ KCB Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 09 Sanitary Inspector & Assistant Teacher Post, Last Date – 13th January, 2023
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –