All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) is a medical college, Hospital and medical research public university, based in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India. The Institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh) has released notification for filling up 43 vacancies for the post of Medical Record Technician, Medical Record Officer & Maternity and Child Welfare Officer.
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy Details : –
- Maternity and Child Welfare Officer – 01 Post
- Medical Record Officer – 04 Posts
- Medical Record Technician – 38 Posts
AIIMS Rishikesh Selection Process will be based on Written Test / Skill Test / Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – Rishikesh (Uttrakhand)
Job Title : – Medical Record Technician, Medical Record Officer & Maternity and Child Welfare Officer Posts.
No. of Post : – 43 Posts.
Salary : –
- Maternity and Child Welfare Officer – Pay scale Rs. 44,900/- to 1,42,400/- Level-7
- Medical Record Officer – Pay scale Rs. 35,400/- to 1,12,400/- Level-6
- Medical Record Technician – Pay scale Rs. 25,500/- to 81,100/- Level-4 (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
Maternity and Child Welfare Officer –
- Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institutions.
- Experience in Family Welfare programmer.
Medical Record Officer – Bachelor Degree preferable with Science & Recognized University or equivalent and Should have done one year course in Medical record from recognized Institution.
Medical Record Technician – B.sc. (Medical Records) OR 10+2 (Science) from a recognized Board with at least 6 months Diploma / certificate course in Medical Record keeping from a recognized institute / University and 2 years’ experience in Medical Record keeping in a hospital and Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 minute in Hindi. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 35 years As on 18/06/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR/OBC Candidate (Group-B) – Rs. 3000/-
- UR/OBC Candidate (Group-C) – Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST/OPH Candidate (Group-B & C) – Rs. 1000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit http://resident-rect.aiimsrishikesh.in/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 20/05/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 18th June, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 186 Homoeopathic Medical Officer (HMO) Post, Last Date – 22nd June, 2021
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) 170 Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO) Post Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, Last Date – 18th June, 2021
@ Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 137 Fitter, Unskilled, Welder, Nurse & Various Posts, Last Date – 04th June, 2021
@ Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 43 Junior Assistant, JE & Various Posts, Last Date – 04th June, 2021
@ Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 32 Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts, Last Date – 10th June, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –