Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. The registered office of the Company is situated at Bhubaneswar, the capital of the State of Odisha. Its projects and field units are spread all over the State.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has released notification for filling up 19 vacancies for the post of Management Trainee (MT).
OPTCL Selection Process will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Electronics/Electrical Sector.
Job Location : – Odisha
Job Title : – Management Trainee (MT) Post.
No. of Post : – 19 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 24,000/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Finance – Degree with passing of the Final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India.
- HRD – Full time PG Degree/Diploma of two years duration in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare/ HRD /HRM /PM&IR/MBA with specialization in HRD or Personnel Management from recognized University/ Institution with at least 60% marks.
- Law – Degree in Law from a recognized Institution.
- IT – BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology /MCA with at least 60% marks.
- CS – Graduate with Company Secretary having Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Economist – Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Finance Management with at least 60% of marks from a recognized University or Institution. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years As on 01/05/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Unreserved/SEBC Category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 500/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking OR Off-line payment mode by ICICI Bank Challan. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://optcl2.azurewebsites.net/#no-back-button to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 14/05/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – MPP&R- 01/2021
Last Date : – 13th June, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 41 Deputy Manager (Technical) Post, Last Date – 28th May, 2021
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 186 Homoeopathic Medical Officer (HMO) Post, Last Date – 22nd June, 2021
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) 170 Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO) Post Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, Last Date – 18th June, 2021
@ Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 137 Fitter, Unskilled, Welder, Nurse & Various Posts, Last Date – 04th June, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –