Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) corporation run by the Government of India’s Ministry of Railways to undertake planning, development, and mobilisation of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the “Dedicated Freight Corridors” (DFC). The DFCCIL was registered as a company under the Companies Act 1956 in 2006.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has released notification for filling up 1074 vacancies for the post of Junior Manager, Executive and Junior Executive.
DFCCIL Selection Process will be based on Computer Based Test. (for Junior Manager CBT & Interview)
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Industrial Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Junior Manager, Executive and Junior Executive Posts.
No. of Post : – 1074 Posts.
Salary : –
- Junior Manager – Pay scale Rs. 50,000/- to 1,60,000/-
- Executive – Pay scale Rs. 30,000/- to 1,20,000/-
- Junior Executives – Pay scale Rs. 25,000/- to 68,000/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Junior Manager (Civil) – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks.
- Junior Manager (Operations & BD) – Two (02) years MBA/PGDBA/ PGDBM/PGDM in Marketing/Business Operation/Customer Relation/Finance.
- Junior Manager (Mechanical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Electrical/Mechatronics / Industrial Engineering / Production/Automobile /Manufacturing /Instrumentation & Control/Electronics and Communications/ Electronics Engineering.
- Executive (Civil) – Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engg/ Civil Engg. (Transportation)/ Civil Engg. (Construction Technology) etc. with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Electrical) – Diploma (3 years) in Electrical /Electronics / Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Electronic Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Signal and Telecommunication) – Diploma (3 years) In Electrical/ Electronics/ Microprocessor/ TV Engineering/ Fiber Optic Communication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Sound & TV Engineering/ Industrial Control etc. with not less than 60% marks.
- Executive (Operations & BD) – Graduation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Mechanical) – Diploma (3 years) in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Manufacturing/Mechatronics/Production Engg./Automobile/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Junior Executive – Matriculation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Fitter/Electrician/Motor Mechanic/Electronics & Instrumentation from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years As on 01/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs. 1000/-
- Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs. 900/-
- Jr. Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/70799/Instruction.html to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 24/04/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 04/2021
Date of CBT Examination : – Sept/October 2021
Last Date : – 23rd July, 2021 (Last Date Extended)
Download Date Extended Notice : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –