In realization of the need for training better quality technicians to meet the large scale industrialization of the country, the ministry of Human Resource Development (the then Ministry of Education), Government of India established four Regional Technical Teachers’ Training Institutes (now National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, NITTTR at Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai and Kolkata in 1967. The Institute at Chandigarh is one of these four NITTTRs, started in collaboration with Royal Netherlands Government (upto 1974). It was designed to meet the requirements of developing polytechnic education in the northern region covering the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh.
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research (NITTTR Chandigarh) has released notification for filling up 15 vacancies for the post of Technician, Production Assistant & Various Posts.
NITTTR Chandigarh Vacancy Details : –
- Sr. Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Senior Production Assistant – 03 Posts
- Technician – 10 Posts
- Estate Assistant – 01 Post
NITTTR Chandigarh Selection Process will be based on Written Exam & Trade Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Education Sector.
Job Location : – Chandigarh
Job Title : – Technician, Production Assistant & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 15 Posts.
Salary : –
- Sr. Administrative Officer – Pay scale Rs. 67,700/- to 2,08,700/- Level-11
- Senior Production Assistant – Pay scale Rs. 35,400/- to 1,12,400/- Level-6
- Technician – Pay scale Rs. 29,200/- to 92,300/- Level-5
- Estate Assistant – Pay scale Rs. 29,200/- to 92,300/- Level-5 (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Sr. Administrative Officer – Master’s in any discipline with minimum of 55% from recognized University and Minimum of 15 years experience.
- Sr. Production Assistant – 3 years diploma in any branch of Engineering with a minimum of 5 years experience OR A degree in Engineering from recognized University/Institute with a flare for creative writing/drawing/ painting/illustration.
- Technician – 3 years Diploma in Civil/Computer Science and Engineering/ Electrical/Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Automobile Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India.
- Estate Assistant – Three years diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks and practical experience of 3 years. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 35 to 45 years As on 10/05/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs. 750/-
- Female/SC/ST/PWD Candidates – No Fee
- Pay Application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card OR Net Banking. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://ctestservices.com/nitttr/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 14/04/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 10th May, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 402 Police Sub Inspector Post, Last Date – 03rd May, 2021
@ Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 3479 Principal, Vice Principal, PGT & TGT Posts, Last Date – 30th April, 2021
@ Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 127 Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant Posts, Last Date – 05th May, 2021
@ Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) UP Police Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1369 Assistant Sub Inspector & Sub Inspector Posts, Last Date – 31st May, 2021
@ Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab (SSSB Punjab) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 750 School Librarian Post, Last Date – 26th April, 2021
@ Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 50 Apprentice Post, Last Date – 15th May, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –