University of Allahabad, informally known as Allahabad University, is a public central university located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Established on 23 September 1887, it is the fourth oldest modern university in India. Its origins lie in the Muir Central College, named after Lt. Governor of North-Western Provinces, Sir William Muir in 1876, who suggested the idea of a Central University at Allahabad, which later evolved to the present university.
Allahabad University has released notification for filling up 36 vacancies for the post of Various Vacancy in Group B Non Teaching.
Allahabad University Vacancy Details : –
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) – 01 Post
- Computer Operator – 08 Posts
- Curator – 03 Posts
- Exploration Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer – 02 Post
- Senior Nursing Officer (Female) – 01 Post
- Professional Assistant – 05 Posts
- Section Officer – 04 Posts
- Security Officer – 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant – 09 Posts
- Sports Assistant/Coach – 01 Post
Allahabad University Selection Process will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Job Title : – Various Vacancy in Group B Non Teaching Posts.
No. of Post : – 36 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) – First-class degree in Civil/Architecture/Electrical Engineering and Five years experience.
- Computer Operator – A graduate in Science with a certificate course in Computer Operations (B.Tech/BE, (Computer Sc/Computer Application/IT), BCA with 2 years of experience or B.Sc (Computer Sc. / Computer Application / IT) with 2 years of Experience OR Diploma in Computer Programming with three years of experience.
- Curator – Post Graduate in Forestry/Botany/Ancient History/Zoology with First Division 60% of marks.
- Exploration Assistant – Post-Graduation in Archeology with 55% marks from recognized institutions, M.A. in Ancient History with 55% marks from recognized University and diploma in Archeology from a recognized institute.
- Junior Engineer – B.Sc. with Diploma, or Degree, in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering with three years experience in relevant field.
- Senior Nursing Officer (Female) – 10+2 in Science Stream from a recognized Board Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Three-year Diploma in Nursing/GNM from a recognized Institution/Authority with a minimum of 2 years experience in Nursing in a reputed Hospital or Clinic Registration with Nursing Council of India/State.
- Professional Assistant – M.Lib.Sc./M.L.I.Sc. with 55% marks and B.Lib. Sc./B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and Two years working experience.
- Section Officer – Graduate with at least 55% marks, At least three years post qualification experience.
- Security Officer – Graduate from recognized University, 10 years experience.
- Senior Technical Assistant – M.Sc. or B.E./B.Tech. in concerned subject with First Class (60% of marks) and Worked in Government or Government recognized Educational Institutions or Universities for 5 years as Technical Assistant or any Analogous post.
- Sports Assistant/Coach – M.P.Ed Degree from any recognised University or Institution, Diploma in coaching from SAI/NS-NIS or from any other recognized Indian University/Institute, Participation in Asian Games/World Championship with Certificate Course in Coaching, Qualification and participation in Olympic Games for Rowing, Canoeing & Kayaking diploma in Water Sports with achievement will be considered. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 35 to 45 years As on 23/10/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR, EWS, SEBC (OBC) – Rs. 1050/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 450/-
- Women & PwD (Divyang) – Rs. 50/-
- Pay Application fee through Online. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 24/10/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – AUNT/03/2021
Last Date : – 23rd October, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 49 Camp Assistant Post, Last Date – 25th October, 2021
@ TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 2207 Post Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors Grade – I & Computer Instructor Grade I Posts, Last Date – 17th October, 2021
@ Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1334 Constables Post, Last Date – 31st October, 2021
@ Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1230 Technical & Tradesman Posts, Last Date – 25th October, 2021
@ UPPCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 14 Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Post, Last Date – 27th October, 2021
@ Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 129 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post, Last Date – 04th November, 2021
@ Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 06 Supervisor & Asstt. Superintendent Posts, Last Date – 25th October, 2021
@ HESCOM Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 200 Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Posts, Last Date – 17th October, 2021
@ Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2021 Exam Notification, Last Date – 19th October, 2021
@ Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 100 Mines Inspector Post, Last Date – 20th October, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –