Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) will hold the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2018 for screening candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the services/posts as per the actual number of vacancies as shown below, in accordance with the Assam Public Services Combined Competitive Examination Rules, 1989.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released notification for filling up 195 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer, Plant Manager & Fishery Development Officer.
APSC Vacancy Details : –
- Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre – 07 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 171 Posts
- Plant Manager and equivalent Post viz. Chilling Plant Supervisor (CPS)/Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer (ARDEO)/Asstt. Distribution Officer (ADO) – 17 Posts
APSC Selection Process will be based on Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Assam
Job Title : – Junior Engineer, Plant Manager & Fishery Development Officer Posts.
No. of Post : – 195 Posts.
Salary : –
- Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre – Pay scale Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Pay scale Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-
- Plant Manager – Pay scale Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre – B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai or any other Institute of I.C.A.R and Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in serving Fishery Department under various projects related to Aquaculture and Fishery Extension.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 3 (Three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from any Institution recognized by AICTE.
- Plant Manager – The candidate must have a Degree in Dairy Technology from a recognize University/Institution. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 38 years As on 01/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN/EWS Candidates – Rs. 285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates – 185.40/-
- BPL/PWBD Candidates – Rs. 35.40/-
- Pay Examination Fee through Online. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://apscrecruitment.in/#/auth/home to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 29/12/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 14/2020
Last Date : – 29th January, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
नौकरी चाहिए तो देखें कौन से विभाग/कंपनी में पद खाली है :-
@ Government of Tripura Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 2500 MTS Post, Last Date – 11th February, 2021
@ Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Medical Officer Post, Last Date – 17th January, 2021
@ Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Technician Post, Last Date – 21st January, 2021
@ Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for ITI Trade Apprentices Post, Last Date – 20th January, 2021
@ National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Assistant & JHT Posts, Last Date – 02nd February, 2020
@ National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Professor, Assistant Professor & Various Posts, Last Date – 11th January, 2021
@ Regional Science Centre (RSC Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Technical Assistant Post, Last Date – 15th January, 2021
@ Sainik School Rewa Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Laboratory Assistant Post, Last Date – 15th January, 2021
@ Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIGM) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Reader, Driver & Various Posts, Last Date – 15th January, 2021
@ Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Staff Nurse Post, Last Date – 14th January, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –