Army Public Schools (APS) is a system of public schools established for imparting education to the children of the Indian armed forces personnel. With 137 schools throughout the country, it is one of the largest chain of schools in India. It is controlled by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), which was established in 1983, has over the years established more than 135 Army public schools and 249 Army pre-primary schools across India, and also several institutions of higher education.
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released notification for the post of TGT, PRT, Librarian & Various Vacancy in Army Public School (APS).
AWES Selection Process will be based on Shortlisting & interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Education Sector.
Job Location : – Prayagraj (Uttar Pradesh)
Job Title : – TGT, PRT, Librarian & Various Post.
No. of Post : – As Per AWES requirements.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- TGT – Graduate in the relevant subject with B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in each, AWES (CSB) Score Card and cleared CTET/TET.
- PRT – Graduation with 2 yrs Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) / B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in each, AWES (CSB) Score Card and cleared CTET/TET.
- Librarian – B.Lib. Science or Graduate with Diploma in Library Science from a recognized institute and computer literate with minimum three years experience.
- Music Teacher – Graduate in/with Music from a recognized University or Higher Sec/ Sr Sec with Sangeet Visharad / Sangeet Prabhakar/ Sangeet Ratna /Sangeet Bhaskar.
- Phy & Health Education – Graduate in Physical Education or B.P.Ed or D.P.Ed.
- Art & Craft Teacher – Graduate with Drawing and Painting/Art/Fine Art with minimum two years full time diploma from a recognized institute.
- Computer Lab Technician – Minimum 12th, 01 year Diploma in Computer Science, Knowledge of Headware peripheral & Networking.
- LDC – Graduate or ten years of service as clerk (For ex-serviceman) & Basic knowledge of computer & Accounting. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 40/57 years As on 01/04/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- All Candidate – Rs. 100/-
- Pay Application form fee via Demand Draft in Favor of Army Public School Old Cantt Allahabad. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Interested candidates may apply this Job in prescribed application from along with the photocopy of all Testimonials send to Army Public School Old Cantt Allahabad. Read Official Notification.
Last Date : – 05th February, 2022
Download Application Form : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Badami Bagh Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 05 Junior Assistant & Junior Assistant cum Hindi Typist Post, Last Date – 05th February, 2022
@ Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1521 Police Constable and Firemen Post, Last Date – 16th February, 2022
@ JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 285 Junior Engineer (JE) Post, Last Date – 22nd February, 2022
@ Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Executive Engineer Post, Last Date – 26th February, 2022
@ Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 691 Junior Engineer Post, Last Date – 09th February, 2022
@ Central Institute Of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 23 Administrative and Technical Support Post, Last Date : – 10th February, 2022
@ Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 157 Specialist Grade-II Post, Last Date – 07th February, 2022
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 796 Assistant Section Officers Post, Last Date – 25th February, 2022
@ Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 161 Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Post, Last Date – 09th February, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –