Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) designs, develops, implements and maintains most of the important information systems of Indian Railways. It is located in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. CRIS was established by the India’s Ministry of Railways in 1986.
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) has released notification for filling up 150 vacancies for the post of Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) & Assistant Data Analyst (ADA).
CRIS Vacancy Details : –
- Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) – 144 Posts
- Assistant Data Analyst (ADA) – 06 Posts
CRIS Selection Process will be based on GATE Score 2022.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Indian Railway Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) & Assistant Data Analyst (ADA) Post.
No. of Post : – 150 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 60,000/- Level-7 (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) – BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science &Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course)with minimum 60% marks and GATE Scores 2022 scores.
- Assistant Data Analyst (ADA) – B.E/B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in any discipline/ M.Sc (Mathematics/ Statistics/ Operations Research)/MA (Economics) or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science Engg-4 year degree course) with minimum 60% marks and GATE 2022 Scores 2022. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 22 to 27 years As on 24/05/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Unreserved/OBC-NCL/EWS candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWBD and women candidates – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through SBI MOPS. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/76656//Instruction.html to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 25/04/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 24th May, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 302 Multi Skilled Worker (Mason/ Nursing Assistant) Post, Last Date – 23rd May, 2022
@ JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 727 Industrial Instructing Officer Post, Last Date – 18th May, 2022
@ Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 370 Staff Nurse Post, Last Date – 31st May, 2022
@ Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 44 Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Post, Last Date – 27th May, 2022
@ GMC Ratlam Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 44 Technician Assistant, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Radiographer & Various Post, Last Date – 20th May, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –