Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released notification for filling up 35 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical).
HPPSC Vacancy Details : –
- Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Electrical) – 08 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 07 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 20 Posts
HPPSC Selection Process will be based on Screening test/Preliminary Exam & Personality Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Himachal Pradesh
Job Title : – Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Post.
No. of Post : – 35 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- AE (Executive Trainee-Electrical) – Full time B.E./B.Tech. (Electrical) or B.E./B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics)/M.Tech.(Electrical)/Post Graduate Diploma in Hydro Power Plant engineering from a recognized University/ Institute of India.
- AE (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering discipline with least 55% marks, in case of SC/ST/ Internal candidates of HPPTCL & for other categories 60% marks having passed the Degree from a recognized University / Institution of India.
- AE (Electrical) – Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering discipline with least 55% marks, in case of SC/ST/ Internal HPPTCL candidates and for other categories 60% marks having passed the degree from a recognized University / Institution of India. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 45 years As on 01/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN / EWS/ Other States Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD & others reserved Category of H.P. – Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P. – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit http://hppsconline.hp.gov.in/HPPSC/ApplicantRegistration/Home/Login to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 24/06/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 23, 24, 25/6-2021
Last Date : – 21st July, 2021
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 50 Trade Apprentices Post, Last Date – 15th July, 2021
@ GMC Bhopal Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 72 Clerk, Peon, Steno Typist & Various Posts, Last Date – 14th July, 2021
@ Indian Army Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for NCC Special Entry Scheme 50th Course, Last Date – 15th July, 2021
@ Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Translators Post, Last Date – 14th July, 2021
@ Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organisation (ATEPFO) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 25 Junior Assistant Post, Last Date – 14th August, 2021
@ Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited (KIOCL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Officer Trainee Post, Last Date – 09th July, 2021
@ Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 124 Lecturer Post, Last Date – 15th July, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –