Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Prayagraj (MNNIT or NIT Prayagraj), formerly Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College (MNREC), is a public higher education institute located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is one among the NITs National Institute of Technology in the country,and like the rest of them, classified as an Institute of National Importance.The college has the distinction of the being first in the country to start an undergraduate programme in Computer Science & Engineering, in 1976-77.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has released notification for filling up 103 vacancies for the post of Non Teaching Various Post.
MNNIT Prayagraj Non Teaching Post Wise Vacancy Details : –
- Superintendent – 03 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 01 Post
- Senior Stenographer – 01 Post
- Senior Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Assistant – 04 Posts
- Office Attendant / Lab Attendant – 21 Posts
- Pharmacist – 02 Post
- Technical Assistant – 20 Posts
- Junior Engineer Civil / Electrical – 05 Posts
- SAS Assistant – 01 Post
- Library Information Assistant – 01 Post
- Senior Technician – 15 Posts
- Technician – 28 Posts
MNNIT Selection Process will be based on Written Test & Skill Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – NIT/IIT Sector.
Job Location : – Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Job Title : – Non Teaching Various Post.
No. of Post : – 103 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Superintendent – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with First Class OR Master Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks with Computer Knowledge.
- Personal Assistant – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Senior Stenographer – 10+2 Intermediate Passed in Any Stream with Short Hand Minimum Speed 100 wpm in Stenography.
- Senior Assistant – 10+2 Intermediate Passed in Any Stream with Typing Speed 35 WPM.
- Junior Assistant – 10+2 Intermediate Passed in Any Stream with Typing Speed Minimum 35 wpm.
- Office Attendant / Lab Attendant – 10+2 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Pharmacist – 10+2 PCB / PCM Stream with Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Technical Assistant – First Class BE / B.Tech / MCA Engineering Degree in OR First Class Diploma OR First Class Bachelor Degree in Science OR Post Graduation in Science with 50% Marks.
- Junior Engineer – Civil / Electrical – Diploma / BE / B.Tech in Civil / Electrical Engineering with First Division Marks.
SAS Assistant –
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Education with Strong Record Sports and Drama / Music / Films / Painting /
- Photography / Journalism / Event Management with First Division Marks.
- Library Information Assistant – Bachelor Degree in Science / Arts / Commerce AND Graduation Degree in Library and Information Science with First Division Marks.
Senior Technician –
- 10+2 Intermediate with Science with 60% Marks.
- 10+2 Intermediate in Any Stream with 50% Marks ITI Certificate 1 Year.
- Diploma in Engineering of 3 Years Course in Related Trade from Polytechnic.
- 10+2 Intermediate with Science with 60% Marks.
- Diploma in Engineering of 3 Years Course in Related Trade from Polytechnic. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 33 years As on 15/02/2023. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 500/-
- All Category Female/ SC / ST / PH – Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://recruitments.mnnit.ac.in/Nts23/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 20/01/2023. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 02/2023
Last Date : – 15th February, 2023
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
नौकरी चाहिए तो देखें कौन से विभाग/कंपनी में पद खाली है :-
@ MPESB Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 2112 Forest Guard, Jail Prahari & Field Guard Post, Last Date – 03rd February, 2023
@ DSSSB Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 06 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT Economics) Post, Last Date – 01st February, 2023
@ BRO Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 567 Operator, Mechanic, MSW & Driver Posts, Last Date – 15th February, 2023
@ Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 3842 Home Guard Post, Last Date – 11th February, 2023
@ North Western Railway (NWR) Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 2026 Act. Apprentices Post, Last Date – 10th February, 2023
@ RSMSSB Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 2730 Informatic Assistant (IA) Post, Last Date – 25th February, 2023
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –