National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society) was set up in the year 1982 by Govt. of India as an autonomous body for coordinated growth and development of hospitality management education in the country.
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) has released notification for filling up 08 vacancies for the post of Senior PA, Lecturer, Assistant Director, Accountant, Stenographer & Information Assistant.
NCHMCT Vacancy Details : –
- Senior PA – 01 Post
- Lecturer – 02 Post
- Assistant Director – 01 Post
- Accountant – 02 Post
- Stenographer (Grade ‘c’) – 01 Post
- Information Assistant – 01 Post
NCHMCT Selection Process will be based on Written test/Skill test/Personal Interview/Discussion.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply OFF-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Job Title : – Senior PA, Lecturer, Assistant Director, Accountant, Stenographer & Information Assistant Post.
No. of Post : – 08 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Senior PA – Officers holding the post of Stenographer under the Central Government or Autonomous Body or PSU.
- Lecturer – Post Graduation in Hospitality/Tourism or MBA from a recognized University/ Institute And Full–time Degree/Full–time 3–Years Diploma in Hotel Administration/ Hospitality Management/Hotel Management/ Hospitality Administration/Culinary Arts/Culinary Science with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
- Assistant Director – At least 5 (five) years teaching experience in the grade of Assistant Lecturer or equivalent (at UG/PG level program) from an Institute affiliated to NCHMCT/ AICTE/ SBTE/ recognized University.
- Accountant – Graduate in Commerce with 5 years experience in commercial organization or educational institution or a government office.
- Stenographer (Grade ‘c’) – Graduate of a recognized University with Shorthand speed of 100/120 wpm in English and typewriting respectively with 5 years experience.
- Information Assistant – Degree in Library Science from a recognized University or Graduate with Diploma in Library Science from recognized University. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 30 to 56 years As on 28/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is No Application Fee. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Interested candidates may apply this Job in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of required Certificates in support of educational qualifications, recent passport size photograph, qualification, experience, etc. send to Director (A&F), NCHMCT, A 34, Sector 62, Noida- 201309. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 02/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – NCHM–001/2022–ADMIN
Postal Address : – To Director (A&F), NCHMCT, A 34, Sector 62, Noida- 201309. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 28th January, 2022
Download Application Form : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 691 Junior Engineer Post, Last Date – 09th February, 2022
@ Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 81 Project Scientific Assistant Post, Last Date – 17th January, 2022
@ Central Institute Of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 23 Administrative and Technical Support Post, Last Date : – 10th February, 2022
@ Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 157 Specialist Grade-II Post, Last Date – 07th February, 2022
@ E-Court Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 23 Stenographer, Driver & Assistant Grade-III Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2022
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 796 Assistant Section Officers Post, Last Date – 25th February, 2022
@ Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 20 Naib-Tehsildar Post, Last Date – 27th January, 202
@ Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 161 Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Post, Last Date – 09th February, 2022
@ Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 221 Sub Inspector (SI) & Fire Officer Post, Last Date – 21st February, 2022
@ UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 272 Head Constable (Telecommunication) Post, Last Date – 23rd February, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –