National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a group of fashion colleges in India. It was established in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and is an institution of design, management and technology for the international fashion business. NIFT was granted statutory status in 2006, empowering it to award degrees and other academic distinctions.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released notification for filling up 18 vacancies for the post of MTS, Junior Assistant & Various Posts.
NIFT Vacancy Details : –
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 07 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 02 Post
- Steno Grade-III – 01 Post
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – 01 Post
- Assistant Warden (Female) – 01 Post
- Machine Mechanic – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant (FD) – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant (FC) – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant (IT) – 01 Post
- Driver – 01 Post
NIFT Selection Process will be based on Written Exam & Skill Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Media/Entertainment Sector.
Job Location : – Srinagar (J&K)
Job Title : – MTS, Junior Assistant & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 18 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- MTS – Passed 10th class from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
- Junior Assistant – Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government and A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Steno Grade-III – Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute and Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing and Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with two years’ experience in Finance and Accounts matters. Or Master’s Degree in Commerce with one year experience.
- Assistant Warden (Female) – Graduate from a recognized University/ Institution and One year experience.
- Machine Mechanic – Recognized ITI Diploma (at least one year duration) as fitter or in maintenance of machines with one year experience OR Recognized Certificate (at least six months duration) from ITI as Fitter recognized by Government or its equivalent with three year experience.
- Library Assistant – Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with diploma in Library Science OR Bachelors’ Degree in Library Science from recognized University/Institution and At least one year working experience.
- Lab Assistant (FD) – 10 + 2 plus Diploma/ Certificate of 3 years duration in cutting & Tailoring / Dress Designing OR 10th Standard plus Diploma/Certificate of 03 years duration from any Govt./Board of Technical education recognized institute with 5 years of experience.
- Lab Assistant (FC) – Graduate from a recognized University / Institution and Should have one year Certificate/ Diploma in Photography from a reputed Institute.
- Lab Assistant (IT) – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application / B.Sc. (Computer Science) and Knowledge of Graphics, Multimedia software and Garment CAD.
- Driver – 10th class pass and Possession of the requisite driving license for two wheeler/three-wheeler/Light Motor Vehicle/Heavy Motor Vehicle and Should have at least 2 years’ experience. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 27 years As on 21/06/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General, EWS & OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through NEFT, Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card & UPI. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://nift.ac.in/srinagar/careers to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 23/05/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – NIFT/ Sgr/Advt. No: 01/2021
Last Date : – 21st June, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ JKPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 91 Assistant Registrar Post, Last Date – 16th June, 2021
@ HPPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Administrative CCE 2020 Exam, Last Date – 15th June, 2021
@ CGPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Assistant Director Public Relations Post, Last Date – 15th June, 2021
@ AIIMS Rishikesh 43 Medical Record Technician, Medical Record Officer & Maternity and Child Welfare Officer Posts, Last Date – 18th June, 2021
@ NTPC Limited Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 280 Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) Post, Last Date – 10th June, 2021
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 186 Homoeopathic Medical Officer (HMO) Post, Last Date – 22nd June, 2021
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) 170 Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO) Post Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, Last Date – 18th June, 2021
@ Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 137 Fitter, Unskilled, Welder, Nurse & Various Posts, Last Date – 04th June, 2021
@ Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 43 Junior Assistant, JE & Various Posts, Last Date – 04th June, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –