National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW), was established on 9th March, 1977 by the merger of two national level institutions, viz. the National Institute of Health Administration and Education (NIHAE) and the National Institute of Family Planning (NIFP). The NIHFW, an autonomous organization, under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, acts as an ‘apex technical institute’ as well as a ‘think tank’ for the promotion of health and family welfare programmes in the country.
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has released notification for filling up 20 vacancies for the post of Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff & Various Posts.
NIHFW Vacancy Details : –
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Receptionist – 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade III – 09 Posts
- Assistant Store Keeper – 01 Post
- Copy Holder – 01 Post
- Feeder – 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant – 01 Post
- Animal Attendant – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff – 04 Posts
NIHFW Selection Process will be based on Written Test/skill Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply OFF-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – New Delhi
Job Title : – Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 20 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Pharmacist – Diploma in Pharmacy of a recognized University or equivalent and Should be registered with Pharmacy Council of India.
- Receptionist – Matric/Higher Secondary or equivalent and Certificate as EPABX Telephone Operator/sufficient experience to handle EPABX junction boards.
- Stenographer Grade III – Matric or its equivalent. Speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m. Speed in typewriting 40 w.p.m.
- Assistant Store Keeper – Matriculation or equivalent. Experience in dealing or assisting in the processing of cases for procurement of stores; checking and processing of bills, issue and receipt of stores.
- Copy Holder – Higher Secondary or equivalent. Two years experience as Copy Holder in an Organization of repute.
- Feeder – Matriculation or equivalent. Two years experience in the operation of Automatic/Semi automatic Offset Printing Machines in a Press of repute.
- Laboratory Attendant – Middle pass. Peon/animal attendants working in the departments at the institute may also be considered on the special recommendations of the respective head of the department.
- Animal Attendant – Primary Pass.
- Multi Tasking Staff – Passed Secondary/Matriculation examination from a recognized Central/State Board. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years As on 01/07/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- All other Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination Fee through Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favour of Director, The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi payable at New Delhi. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant document send to Deputy Director (Admn.), National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067. Read Official Notification.
Postal Address : – To Deputy Director (Admn.), National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 26th February, 2021
Download Application Form : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Government of Tripura Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for LDC Post, Last Date – 30th January, 2021
@ Government of Tripura Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 2500 MTS Post, Last Date – 11th February, 2021
@ National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Assistant & JHT Posts, Last Date – 02nd February, 2020
@ Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Stipendiary Trainee Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2021
@ Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Post, Last Date – 27th January, 2021
@ Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for LDA, Assistant Engineer & Various Posts, Last Date – 02nd February, 2020
@ Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RPCB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Junior Scientific Officer & Junior Environmental Engineer Posts, Last Date – 23rd January, 2021
@ Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Specialist Grade II Post, Last Date – 01st February, 2021
@ Madras High Court (MHC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk Posts, Last Date – 03rd February, 2021
@ National Health Mission (NHM Haryana) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Community Health Officer Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –