Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is an Indian multinational oil and gas company earlier headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. As a Corporation, it’s registered office is now at Deendayal Urja Bhavan, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released notification for filling up 21 vacancies for the post of HR Executive & Public Relations Officer.
ONGC Vacancy Details : –
- HR Executive – 15 Posts
- Public Relations Officer – 06 Posts
ONGC Selection Process will be based on merit & Personal Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Industrial Sector.
Job Location : – Uttarakhand
Job Title : – HR Executive & Public Relations Officer Posts.
No. of Post : – 21 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- HR Executive – MBA with specialization in personnel management/HRD/HRM with minimum 60% marks Or Post graduate degree in personnel management /IR/labour welfare with minimum 60% marks Or minimum 2 years full time post graduate diploma in PM/IR/labour welfare with minimum 60% marks Or PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks and UGC NET June 2020 Score Card.
- Public Relations Officer – Post graduate degree with minimum 2 years diploma in public relations/ journalism/mass communication with minimum 60% marks and UGC NET June 2020 Score Card. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 30 years As on 04/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates – No Fee
- Pay application fee using through online Net banking/ Debit card/Credit card etc. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/73867//Instruction.html to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 15/12/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 4/2021
Last Date : – 04th January, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Computer Programmer Post, Last Date – 23rd January, 2022
@ SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 27 Jr. Technician (Printing) & Fireman Posts, Last Date – 15th January, 2022
@ Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1120 Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2022
@ WBSETCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 414 Junior Executive & Junior Engineer Post, Last Date – 05th January, 2022
@ JIPMER Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 20 Medical Laboratory Technologist & Junior Administrative Assistant Post, Last Date – 05th January, 2022
@ NBCC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 70 Management Trainee, Project Manager & Various Post, Last Date – 08th January, 2022
@ Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 249 Head Constable (GD) Post, Last Date – 31st March, 2022
@ Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 708 Medical Officer (MO) Post, Last Date – 19th January, 2022
@ Assam Police Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 320 Sub Inspectors (AB) Post, Last Date – 21st January, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –