The Government of India has initiated reforms for liberalizing the power sector in the country to contain T&D losses, burgeoning subsidy burden and rampant corruption & for improving overall efficiency by making every individual accountable. The enactment of Electricity Act 2003 was the first step in this direction. Joining the league of other states in India, regarding implementation of Power sector reforms, Punjab Government has also unbundled. Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB), which was a statutory body formed on 01/02/1959 responsible for Generation, Transmission and Distribution of electricity in the state of Punjab.
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) has released notification for filling up 2632 vacancies for the post of Revenue Accountant, Clerk, Junior Engineer, Assistant Lineman (ALM) & Asst Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) Posts.
PSPCL Vacancy Details : –
Non Technical –
- Revenue Accountant – 18 Posts
- Clerk – 549 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical – 75 Posts
- Assistant Lineman (ALM) – 1700 Posts
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) – 290 Posts
PSTCL Selection Process will be based on Online Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Electronics/Electrical Sector.
Job Location : – Punjab
Job Title : – Revenue Accountant, Clerk, Junior Engineer, Assistant Lineman (ALM) & Asst Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) Posts.
No. of Post : – 2632 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Revenue Accountant – B.Com/ M.Com or CA Inter/ ICWAI Inter.
- Clerk – Bachelor Degree from a recognized University and Computer Information Technology Course O Level Certificate.
- Junior Engineer (JE) – Diploma OR B.E./B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Assistant Lineman (ALM) – Matriculation or its equivalent level and Full Time regular ITI in Electrician/ Wiremen Trade from a recognized Institution OR Degree/ Diploma (Electrical Engg)
- Asst Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) – ITI/ Electrical/ Electrician/ Wireman/ Diploma (Electrical Engg/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation) For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 37 years As on 01/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- All Categories except SC and Person with Disability – Rs. 944/-
- SC & PWD Category – Rs. 590/-
- Pay Examination fee through SB Collect of State Bank of India. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://pspcl.in/about-us/recruitment/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 31/05/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – CRA 298/21
Last Date : – 20th June, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 32 Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts, Last Date – 10th June, 2021
@ JKPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 91 Assistant Registrar Post, Last Date – 16th June, 2021
@ HPPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Administrative CCE 2020 Exam, Last Date – 15th June, 2021
@ CGPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Assistant Director Public Relations Post, Last Date – 15th June, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –