Securities and exchange Board of India (SEBI) was first established in the year 1988 AQF as a non-statutory body for regulating the, securities market. It became an autonomous body by The Government of India on 12 May 1992 and given statutory powers in 1992 with SEBI Act 1992 being passed by the Indian Parliament. SEBI has its headquarters at the business district of Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai, and has Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Regional Offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Ahmedabad respectively.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released notification for filling up 120 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A).
SEBI Stream Wise Vacancy Details : –
- General – 80 Posts
- Legal – 16 Posts
- Information Technology – 14 Posts
- Research – 07 Posts
- Official Language – 03 Posts
Selection Process – Selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) Post.
No. of Post : – 120 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 28,150/- to 55,600/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- General – Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelors Degree in Law OR Bachelors Degree in Engineering from a recognized university OR CA / CFA / CS / CWA.
- Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification in Computers / Information Technology.
- Research – Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 30 years As on 31/12/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR EWS & OBC candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD – Rs. 100/-
- Pay Examination Fees Through Debit Cards, Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sebiaofdec21/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 05/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 24th January, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1521 Police Constable and Firemen Post, Last Date – 16th February, 2022
@ Ram Lal Anand College (RLA College) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 32 Non-Teaching Post, Last Date – 24th January, 2022
@ DSE Odisha Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 11403 Initial Appointee Teachers Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2022
@ JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 285 Junior Engineer (JE) Post, Last Date – 22nd February, 2022
@ Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Executive Engineer Post, Last Date – 26th February, 2022
@ National Health Mission (NHM MP) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 283 Lab Technician Post, Last Date – 30th January, 2022
@ Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 691 Junior Engineer Post, Last Date – 09th February, 2022
@ Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 81 Project Scientific Assistant Post, Last Date – 17th January, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –