Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for filling up 46 vacancies for the post of Senior Grade, Research Officer & Assistant Director.
UPSC Vacancy Details : –
- Assistant Director in Central Fertilizer Quality Control and Training Institute (CFQCTI) – 03 Posts
- Assistant Director (Weed Science) – 01 Post
- Research Officer (Implementation) in the Regional Implementation Offices – 08 Posts
- Senior Grade of Indian Information Service in Ministry of Information and Broadcasting – 34 Posts
UPSC Selection Process will be based on Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – UPSC Services.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Senior Grade, Research Officer & Assistant Director Posts.
No. of Post : – 46 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Assistant Director (CFQCTI) – Master’s Degree in Chemistry with specialization in Inorganic or Organic or Analytical Chemistry or M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Soil Science or Agriculture Chemistry of a recognized University or Institute and Three years’ experience.
- Assistant Director (Weed Science) – M.Sc Degree in Agricultural (Agronomy) with specialization in Weed Science or M.Sc Degree in Botany with Weed Science as a subject from a recognized University or Institution and Three years’ experience.
- Research Officer – Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
- Senior Grade – Degree of a recognized University or Institute and Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institution or Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institute. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 30 to 35 years As on 12/08/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN/OBC – Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 23/07/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 09/2021
Last Date : – 12th August, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ ITBP Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 65 Constable (General Duty) Post, Last Date – 02nd September, 2021
@ HP Forest Department Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 386 Forest Guard Post, Last Date – 19th August, 2021
@ Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 63 Assistant Manager Post, Last Date – 15th August, 2021
@ MPPGCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 209 ITI, Diploma & Graduate Apprentices Posts, Last Date – 16th August, 2021
@ Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 63 Deputy Section Officer Post, Last Date – 06th August, 2021
@ Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 61 Junior Judicial Assistant, Stenographer & Horticulturist Posts, Last Date – 30th August, 2021
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 320 Associate Professor Post, Last Date – 23rd August, 2021
@ Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 3012 Staff Nurse/Sister Post, Last Date – 12th August, 2021
@ Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 4358 Constables Post, Last Date – 15th August, 2021
@ Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 25271 Constable (GD) Post, Last Date – 31st August, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –